Hello Everyone!

Options
I'm new to all of this but I was successful in losing some weight! How has it been for you through this weight loss journey? Are you in good spirits? Has this system changed your life?

Replies

• Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm feeling fantastic lately!

And MFP has been extremely helpful--really motivational to see daily progress (or at least that you are working towards progress). :)
  • mizzsmith123
    Options
    Hey :)

Im a newbie 2!!! I need help to loose a stone :( just cant seem to shift it :(
  • Littlerubiez
    Littlerubiez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Do what you can and take it slow. I am in week 3 and I am starting to feel good. My first 2 weeks I gained 3lbs. I was ready to quit, but I was told that I need to up my calorie intake to loose weight- huh? Seems counterintuitive I know, but I upped it and now the scale is moving the right direction. I feel better than I have in a long time, and I can feel my body changing and getting stronger. I like this journey so far!
  • CopyCat97
    CopyCat97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This site has helped me loose more weight in two months than I did with other things i've tried. Always looking for new friends. Anyone is free to add me.