Workin out in my....

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I work out in flag pants sometimes..

rkd5.jpg

(I actually did buy a pair, I wear them every so often to the gym!)
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Bow to your Sensei!
    I work out in flag pants sometimes..

rkd5.jpg

(I actually did buy a pair, I wear them every so often to the gym!)
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha I LOVED Napolean Dynamite lol. The fact you actually bought some flag pants and where them is awwwwwwesome lol. If I went ot the gym I would def wear more clothing LOL. I just didn't know if maybe I was preventing my body from getting more accomplished if I sweat more. And yes, during any exercise as a woman sports bras ARE needed lol. I wouldn't workout without one :laugh:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha I LOVED Napolean Dynamite lol. The fact you actually bought some flag pants and where them is awwwwwwesome lol. If I went ot the gym I would def wear more clothing LOL. I just didn't know if maybe I was preventing my body from getting more accomplished if I sweat more. And yes, during any exercise as a woman sports bras ARE needed lol. I wouldn't workout without one :laugh:

More clothing will help you sweat less sometimes. If the fabric can soak up water it actually will help you sweat less in those parts!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I guess it would be better to wear more clothing to sweat more during a workout

Sweating more just means your body temperature is higher. It doesn't mean you burn more calories. Do yourself a favor and get something like Nike Dri-Fit clothing. You'll feel much cooler wearing this than wearing no shirt at all. It really wicks the water off your body and makes you feel dryer and cooler. Great stuff.
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    *mental note-Nike-Dri Fit.*

Sounds good to me! I was looking at some of the items they had in our store couple days ago. Have to probably start out with a couple pieces because the shirts I was looking at alone were $17 which would be costly for me because I do NOT believe in putting the same nasty sweaty clothes on the next day to workout in. I wash everything I work out in the same night or the first thing when I get up in the morning. Can't stand sticky, wet, sweaty clothing. IICKKK :sick:
  • iWaffle
    Options
    Underarmour and several other brands have good stuff too. You can usually tell by feeling the fabric. It's going to be much thinner and lighter than cotton and they'll have some fancy trademark name on the label like "Dri-Fit". Don't tell anyone but I wear my shirts a couple of times before washing them. They don't hold water at all and they won't be sweaty the next time you put them on. I still have a couple cotton shirts I use. They always get washed every time just for that reason.
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    Don't tell anyone but I wear my shirts a couple of times before washing them. They don't hold water at all and they won't be sweaty the next time you put them on. I still have a couple cotton shirts I use. They always get washed every time just for that reason.

:laugh: you did that to yourself for anyone reading this topic LOL..but i can def see your reasoning behind it!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Whatever works.

I wear shorts/capries, shoes, socks, sports bra and a shirt. No tank tops or hats or anything else. My shirt is a thin dri-fit type. Makes it easier to move around and be comfy.
  • j_wilson2012
    Options

Sounds good to me! I was looking at some of the items they had in our store couple days ago. Have to probably start out with a couple pieces because the shirts I was looking at alone were $17 which would be costly for me because I do NOT believe in putting the same nasty sweaty clothes on the next day to workout in. I wash everything I work out in the same night or the first thing when I get up in the morning. Can't stand sticky, wet, sweaty clothing. IICKKK :sick:

I got 5 sleeveless and thin polyester shirts (workout shirts), and 4 gym shorts for about 50 bucks at Target. good stuff. The shirts next to it were same material, but about 20 bucks more each.
    I have my cycling shorts on the way, at about 30 bucks each (spandex shorts with cusion for my balls and *kitten*). Some company based out of Phila. They are about 40 bucks cheaper than the bike shop down the street.
    Next I will get running shoes. The flat soles shoes I have just arent cutting it on the runs.
    I dont care what the brand is. I dont need Nike or UnderArmor to work out. The Walmart stuff does the same job.
  • iWaffle
    Options
    I got 5 sleeveless and thin polyester shirts (workout shirts), and 4 gym shorts for about 50 bucks at Target. good stuff. The shirts next to it were same material, but about 20 bucks more each.

My Dri-Fit shirts were $10-$12 each. Everyone has sales. Take advantage of them.
  • elijhasmomma
    Options

I have my cycling shorts on the way, at about 30 bucks each (spandex shorts with cusion for my balls and *kitten*). Some company based out of Phila. They are about 40 bucks cheaper than the bike shop down the street.
    Next I will get running shoes. The flat soles shoes I have just arent cutting it on the runs.
    I dont care what the brand is. I dont need Nike or UnderArmor to work out. The Walmart stuff does the same job.

i wish we had a target :( i got most of what i wear outdoors from walmart. im not picky about where it comes from. my shoes....ahhhhhh now thats another story lol. NIKE NIKE PUMA NIKE lol. I buy sneakers for running. The only flat shoes i have like sneakers are Jordans. Other than that I wear sandals or heels. my sneakers usually run form 70-110$ but they last me a good while. every 6 months i switch them out
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Male teenage here and I practically wear short shorts at the gym, showing off my sexy hairy legs. If it was socially acceptable I'd wear a crop top(when I have my six-pack) to the gym. I guess I'll just settle for swimming for a nearly no clothing workout. :bigsmile:
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I pretty much workout like this...

chris-farley-chippendales.jpg
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    haha if i was brave id go in just my sports bra LOL and touchdwn idkwat that was it didnt show on my laptop :grumble:
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    haha if i was brave id go in just my sports bra LOL and touchdwn idkwat that was it didnt show on my laptop :grumble:

Refresh. Should be back up. :)
  • elijhasmomma
    Options

Refresh. Should be back up. :)

ooooohhh hahagha the "original magic mike" :laugh: :laugh: :smokin:
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Someone else on here said it, working out in your birthday suit is a really great workout and feels great! You feel so refreshed afterwards. Just make sure you wipe everything down, lol. Depends where you are and what kind of workout you're doing really. Like if I go for a jog outside, I HAVE to wear something. :( lol.. shirt and shorts.. Once I lose more weight and get more ripped, then just shorts. :) If at home, and I'm not jumping around too much with the workout, then I rock the birthday suit! Otherwise if I'm jumping around too much, let's just said that the same reason you need a sports bra for.. applies here but in a slightly different way. . LOL
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    Otherwise if I'm jumping around too much,, let's just said that the same reason you need a sports bra for.. applies here but in a slightly different way. . LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:

too funny
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Otherwise if I'm jumping around too much,, let's just said that the same reason you need a sports bra for.. applies here but in a slightly different way. . LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:

too funny

OH Just to clear thing up, I wasn't referring to man-boobs.. LOL!!! Just in case. Got rid of those a while ago. :P LMAO!!