HELP! i had coffee for breakfast...

Options

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    You know what this thread reminds me of?

Last year, my niece made the mortal mistake of accidentally farting during a speech in her high school english class. Some of the girls in her class made a Facebook fan page completely dedicated to making fun of her. It got shut down pretty quickly, of course. But still...this reminds me of those high school girls and their stupid followers.

okkkkkkkk....far stretch...my point was it doesnt matter when you eat, and i was trying to be lighthearted and fun. Does not even remotely resemble bullying a high school girl by facebook page. I am sorry you feel this way.

It's not that far of a stretch. No need to apologize. I'm not hurt.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Coffee is a bean. Beans are good for you right?
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    you read my food diary for the day. that makes me angry.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I am with you on the coffee breakfast thing. I used to try and force myself to eat breakfast. Now I pack nutritions snacks and try to get them eaten when my appetite wakes up mid morning. I don't fight the lack of appetite anymore because I like having extra calories by the end of the day. I do try to eat protein before I go exercise or need my brain for work. It's what works for you.

OK , I admit it you got me.... guess I should have finished my coffee before being social.....

Best answer goes to:

• rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    NO YOU WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE BANANA!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Why not actually eat a well balanced breakfast and enjoy your coffee?
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Everything on this site is bullying now. What the heck?
    People are using that term too loosely now.
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Only if you were in a sauna while drinking the coffee and eating the banana, then they would both be negative calorie foods and you'd be ok.

Don't forget walking backwards while eating with also make it a negative food!
  • crafterpaula
    crafterpaula Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    breakfast is the most important meal of the day even if its a south beach bar its fast and your body will act out with more energy than running on caffine!:grumble:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

Some people actually have an easier time staying within their calorie and macronutrient targets by skipping breakfast. Conversely, some people will have a much easier time staying within their calorie and macronutrient targets by eating a large breakfast.

Both approaches are fine, but if you know which one works best for you, sticking to it usually leads to better adherence.
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    and now its 11am and i am eating a banana!
    Am I doing it all wrong?

You already know you are. You're just hoping that someone will tell you the answer you are looking for.

It's not wrong. You don't HAVE to eat 82 small meals a day. Eat when you're hungry, drink when you're thirsty. As long as you're eating, your metabolism won't jump off a cliff and die. It doesn't vanish into thin air.
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    SABOTAGE!

EAT SOME DAMN FOOD!

Breakfast is your gateway to the day (I totally just made that up! I should be an inspirational quote writer so then I could be all over Pinterest)
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options

Maybe she likes to save her calories for later in the day when she's actually hungry...:laugh:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    OK Jules, between ruining your body(think of the purpley thong), and advocating high school bullying, I am seriously reconsidering our friendship. You had better PM me some kind of fantastic explanation for all of this, pronto!!:bigsmile:
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    To the poster... This is what I had for breakfast and it doesn't matter whatcha decide to eat as long as you are in a deficit.... Whatever does it for you. Healthy/junk… whatever. I eat junk all day and I have my coffee. Bananas are for monkeys not me :) I am just saying that because can't eat them anyway... I am allergic to them. :)

Sausage & egg griddle cake with maple - Quiktrip, 1 sandwich 390
    Quiktrip - Coffee-Caramel Machiato, 2 cup 298
    Quiktrip/Qt - Glazed Donut, 1 donut 210
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Everything on this site is bullying now. What the heck?
    People are using that term too loosely now.

Its EXACTLY like that time I taco punched a bich! It is the same. Right...?
  • audreanna76
    Options
    This is one of my favorite threads! Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh...
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

Maybe she likes to save her calories for later in the day when she's actually hungry...:laugh:

Yep!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I had a banana and coffee for breakfast ... I havent had time for much more!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I had a great big Boff for breakfast...plus coffee:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: