Diet Coke makes people fat!

Options

Replies

• kregelkim
    kregelkim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    THis is the funnest thing Ive read all week...I think I burned 170 calories laughing..now I can drink a regular coke :)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Why do people drink diet coke?

Surely it can't be the taste because normal coke tastes 53457345345734795934573497 times better.

Well since you don't like it I'll stop drinking it! Sorry
    Well that was easy. ;P

It was a serious question though. I think most people just drink it 'cause it has 'diet' in the title.

I HATE the taste of regular soda
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Wow...I need to slow down when I read. I read the title of this post as "Diet Coke makes people FART". I was all ready to read something I had never seen before about Diet Coke. What a letdown!
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    To the pregnant woman urine......
    :indifferent: I just threw up in my mouth a little. :ohwell:

Does that mean you switched from diet coke to throw up??? LMAO
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    4gi3qg.jpg
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Umm ... helloooooo ... at over 8 pounds a gallon I think water is the problem. And MFP "encourages" us to drink water ... it's a sham to keep us fat and keep using this site.

Water IS 8lb a gallon, not over :tongue:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

It's a play on a diet fad that is going around ;-)

So you don't think I'm a super creep!

LOL! I havent heard of that fad!! Thx for explaining! :flowerforyou:

It's called HCG, the ULC (ultra low calorie) diet that is not allowed to be talked about on MFP.
  • invisiblemonster
    invisiblemonster Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Surely it can't be the taste because normal coke tastes 53457345345734795934573497 times better.

Well that was easy. ;P

It was a serious question though. I think most people just drink it 'cause it has 'diet' in the title.

I HATE the taste of regular soda
    me too. tastes like sugary spit.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Umm ... helloooooo ... at over 8 pounds a gallon I think water is the problem. And MFP "encourages" us to drink water ... it's a sham to keep us fat and keep using this site.

Metric gallons
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

NO WONDER I HAVENT LOST WEIGHT

Beer it is from now on then.:drinker:
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options

Does that mean you switched from diet coke to throw up??? LMAO

Yeah but now Im washing it down with a tasty Diet Coke!! :wink: I like to change things up every now and then!! :tongue:
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I switched to pregnant woman urine...

LOL HCG Diet joke. That's a good one, very subtle.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options

May I have your share then, please?

And just for the record, I drink diet coke because I like it, not because it says 'diet' on it. Coke takes painfully sweet to me.
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I heard diet coke can make a man's penis smaller and a woman complain more.
  • tammyr112
    Options

Well that was easy. ;P

I LOVE diet mt. dew. I was drinking several ( up to 6 a day!! ) Zero calories!! Little did I know the sodium in it was adding 'water weight '. Gonna drink more water n less soda. :)
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I drink diet because that's what I grew up on and the regular stuff makes my teeth feel funny.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Technically it's 8.35 ... the whole pint is a pound world 'round is apparently an approximate ...

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    diet fizzy make people fat, drink water.

Too many calories in vs not enough calories burnt makes people fat.

YOU ALL ARE WRONG! Evil obese gnomes make us fat. When you're family is cursed by a band of gypsys for stealing goats these gnomes which live in your pillow come out at night and inject you with goat fat. There's no cure for the curse you're doomed and your grandchildrens childrens childrens childrens chrildrens childrens......childrens are all cursed with lard butts. It's a terrible thing.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I heard diet coke can make a man's penis smaller and a woman complain more.

Hmm I thought that was called marriage.
  • CarSidDar
    CarSidDar Posts: 118 Member
    Options

It also depends on your gallon
    Weight of 1 US Gallon of water = approx. 8.35 lb (about 3.79 kg)
    Weight of 1 Imperial gallon (i.e. UK measure) of water weighs 10 pounds by definition, at a specified temperature and pressure. (4.536 kg)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_one_gallon_of_water_weigh#ixzz22Jw1jl4N