Diet Coke makes people fat!

Options

Replies

• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I switched to Pepsi and saved $200 on my car insurance.

Haha!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    24278935.jpg
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Wow...I need to slow down when I read. I read the title of this post as "Diet Coke makes people FART". I was all ready to read something I had never seen before about Diet Coke. What a letdown!

:laugh: :laugh:

That should be posted immediately.
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Eh, everything makes people fat these days. We should learn to get all of our nutrients in pill form and be done with this 'food for pleasure' business.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Umm ... helloooooo ... at over 8 pounds a gallon I think water is the problem. And MFP "encourages" us to drink water ... it's a sham to keep us fat and keep using this site.

Water IS 8lb a gallon, not over :tongue:

It also depends on your gallon
    Weight of 1 US Gallon of water = approx. 8.35 lb (about 3.79 kg)
    Weight of 1 Imperial gallon (i.e. UK measure) of water weighs 10 pounds by definition, at a specified temperature and pressure. (4.536 kg)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_one_gallon_of_water_weigh#ixzz22Jw1jl4N

I thought this was about soda? We all know that a gallon of Diet Coke is lighter than a gallon of water. It IS diet after all. Plus the fizzy bubbles makes it even lighter. :tongue: :laugh:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    diet fizzy make people fat, drink water.

Too many calories in vs not enough calories burnt makes people fat.

YOU ALL ARE WRONG! Evil obese gnomes make us fat. When you're family is cursed by a band of gypsys for stealing goats these gnomes which live in your pillow come out at night and inject you with goat fat. There's no cure for the curse you're doomed and your grandchildrens childrens childrens childrens chrildrens childrens......childrens are all cursed with lard butts. It's a terrible thing.

I'd like to hear you tell bedtime stories.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I really have no idea why, but this thread makes me think of Soylent Green.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

WHAT DIET COKE IS PEOPLE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about soda? We all know that a gallon of Diet Coke is lighter than a gallon of water. It IS diet after all. :tongue: :laugh:

Brilliant!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about soda? We all know that a gallon of Diet Coke is lighter than a gallon of water. It IS diet after all. :tongue: :laugh:

Brilliant!

Oh it's the weight of food that matters!! Of course!! Well for now on I'm only eating electrons and the occassional neutron.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    BTW, little tidbit ... if you chew food fast enough, you'll create enough burn (mouth-cardio) to burn the calories you eat ... give it a whirl ... you just gotta chew REALLY REALLY fast ...
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    BTW, little tidbit ... if you chew food fast enough, you'll create enough burn (mouth-cardio) to burn the calories you eat ... give it a whirl ... you just gotta chew REALLY REALLY fast ...

I'll give it a whirl, suck and a lick.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

WHAT DIET COKE IS PEOPLE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The really old people, right?
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I switched to pregnant woman urine...

I got the hookup. Need a refill?

TOO FUNNY!
  • CarSidDar
    CarSidDar Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Brilliant!

Oh it's the weight of food that matters!! Of course!! Well for now on I'm only eating electrons and the occassional neutron.

Stay away from the Higgs-Bozon because that is what really causes weight (mass)
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    For me it made me break out in a rash when I gave up....oh hang on wrong thread....
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    What if someone takes a drink of Diet Coke and then spits it in your mouth?
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    What if someone takes a drink of Diet Coke and then spits it in your mouth?
    you get fat and mono?
  • khannan2008
    Options
    BAHAHAHA
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i went from pepsi to coke and gained, so yea, i agree ;D