21year old who is 135lb and not 191lb!

Options
evelyngrice
evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
Hi!

So in September I went on my first ever holiday abroad. I was soooo excited and I took lots of photos to capture those wonderful memories. Little did I know that it would be these photos that would make me change my life forever.

My name is Evelyn, I am very nearly 21 and a university student in London. I live with my partner David in a lovely little flat, and we have been together for 6 years now. He has known me when I was at my biggest, and now at my littlest, and I have to say that I would not have been able to do any of this without his constant support...I mean he even eats Cauliflower Rice with me now :laugh:

MFP has become part of my life now also, and I feel that the key to my weightloss has been to pre log my food a day in advance. If my food is already logged then when I wake up I know exactly how my day will go, I know what I will be enjoying and at what times. This approach may be too structured for some people, but it worked for me.

I stuck to a diet of around 1200-1300 calories a day, and during the first 5months I was getting losses of around 2lb a week, at the end it did start to come off more slowly, but I was in no rush to reach my goal so I didn't mind. I also exercised around 5 times a week, for around 20-30minutes. I completed my first ever 5k a month or so back and managed a time of 38minutes which I was ecstatic about, as I had never done any running before I started my training.

The biggest NSV I have to date is that in February I went bridesmaid dress shopping and had to have a size 16 bought for me. The said wedding is now 2 days away and the dress has had to be exchanged for a SIZE 12!!! And the best bit...that dress still has to be taken in at the waist :laugh:

Please feel free to add me as a friend or to message me if you need any help, especially if you are a student and are finding your journey a struggle.

Here is a link to my facebook picture album of my weight loss, I hope it works for you all :flowerforyou:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150932502801371.404412.660951370&type=1&l=c622075587

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is quite a milestone....especially the dress exchange! I'm sure you will look like a million bucks the day of the wedding!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Gotta say you look amazing, and I think it's awesome that you prelog things. I did that this morning, and I was so pumped when I stuck to it. Also went online and looked up a bunch of recipes for cauliflower rice. I LOVE CAULIFLOWER, but never thought of doing that. Buying food processor in 1 hr. haha.

Thanks for the tips and ideas. Congrats on the bridesmaid dress I know how important that can be, and how great you are going to feel in it.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You are so cool! I've really enjoyed watching your transformation over the months we've been friends. I'm so happy for you!
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    woooo sexy lady x
  • Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great commitment and dedication Evelyn. I am so fortunate to have you and all my other support pals. Congratulations on your sucess and as always I am wishing the best as you move forward!!
  • MissNaarah
    MissNaarah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well done lady! You definatly inspire me! And glad to have you as a MFP friend.
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow you're so small now! Everyone must be proud of you. And you look so young too!
  • AngelAnne666
    AngelAnne666 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing Evelyn, the difference in the pictures is fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!