Hi everyone

Options
Happy New Year to everyone. My name is Krista and I live in Northern Nevada. I have a daughter who is 6 and a hubby I've been with for almost 20 years.

My mother in law bought me a Wii Fit Plus for christmas so I'm going to give it a try, so far I really like it.

Hope to meet some new friends.

Krista :)

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! You will love this site! stick with it and you will be amazed! I started in June of 2009! i never realized how easy it could be until i found MFP! good luck with your Wii fit! i would totally love to have one! i also want to try the Wii Active!!!! Good LUCK!!!!
  • CathyEld
    Options
    Hi Krista

Welcome. My name is Cathy Ive been here for about a week. I am from Canada. I hope you enjoy the site, because I find it really good. Love the message boards and everyone seems great.

Good luck on working with the Wii Fit.
  • AmberMcDowell
    Options
    welcome! This site is awesome! I have the Wii Fit and LOVE it. Its so much fun you dont realize your breaking a sweat.
  • KristaP
    KristaP Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you for the warm Welcome's I'm looking forward to being more active here.
  • momof2gr8ones
    Options
    I got the Wii Fit Plus, too! I tried it on Christmas night, and it kicked my butt... WHAT!?!?! I LOVE it... especially the balance games... good core workout. I also got the Biggest Looser Wii game... I'm going to try that tomorrow. With all these tools, motivation to exercise should be easy... now, how do I get that motivation for my eating patterns?!?!?! :) Good luck and Happy New Year!
  • KristaP
    KristaP Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Tanja, I'm going to have to get The Biggest Looser too, let me know how it is. I'm such a huge fan of the show. We actually set our Wii Fit Plus up Christmas eve so hubby and I could try it out before our 6 year old wanted to in the morning. lol We were even late to my paretns house on Christmas cause we were playing it. lol