Im in a bad place and need ___________?

Options
.....to stop me from eating everything I get my hands on !!!!! Got a lotta stress happening and Im not handling it well so of course I wanna eat every fu@king thing I can find. I KNOW better. I Do............I KNOW it wont solve a damn thing........the stress will just be compounded because I ate crap I knew I shouldnt.......crap I know I dont need or even really want. I CANNOT sabotage myself this way.....by letting external stress make me eat stuff I dont want.

~~Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~~ that felt better.

Now gimme some damn support :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

>>>jus' kidding

Thanks for "listening" though

Replies

• maggie2731
    Options
    You can do it. eat a lot of healthy snacks. And plan your meals and print it off. That way when you want to eat just look at your planner and eat off the list. That is what i do on my stresfull days. I know it's a lot of work but at the end of the tunnel you won't be sorry. As for the stress... hmmm you will make it thru. You are strong and no matter what life throws your way it just makes you stronger. Hang in there friend. We all went tru it. It's hard but it will end eventually.... Hope you feel better
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Haha! U just gotta remember that food doesn't help. Food is fuel, not a treat. Do something else to keep urself busy and away from food. Listen to sum music? or watch Tv.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    so you go eat till you have no stress? How much will you weigh then? Will you feel better? Find a better way to deal with the stress. Go walk around the block till you've blown it off. That's better than eating.....
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    No matter what you do or how you feel...Tomorrow always comes shining bright. A new day, a new attitude. If you can hold strong through today, tomorrow will feel even better :)
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Sorry things are so stressful right now...and everything you have eaten, there is nothing you can do about the food is there anything you can do about the stress? Can you talk to a pastor or family? Anything you want to message one of us just to get it off your chest? As you go to reach for that food that isn't good for you try to grab something with nutritional value. Maybe something with fiber to fill you up...drink some ice water or lemonade. Feel free to message me if you want to vent anytime I don't take things to heart. I will always have a sympathetic shoulder for you to cry on.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm in a bad place and need:

a breath of fresh air

some time to do yoga

a walk around the block

a warm bath

a friend to talk to

a punching bag

quiet time

meditation/prayer

hugs

encouragement

There are lots of ways to de-stress and unwind, and many of them don't have calories.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I havent given in to the temptation and am holding strong. I kept my intake at less than 1400 but unfortunately didnt get much for exercise in..yet. It'll all work out its just frustrating. I quit smoking almost 9 months ago and havent even wanted one.........not even tempted. Well.........til tonight damnit. I want a cig and some chocolate....or maybe some chips....

BLECH.............I wont I wont I will not I will not I cant I cant cant cant dont wanna dont wanna. But I AM thinking it.

God Bless every single one of ya for being here and not being mean or snippy.