P90X Delivers...My results with pictures

Options
tomusiakl
tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
How it all started…

Back in December last year I saw an elliptical machine online and got really excited about it. I asked my husband if I could get it and he agreed to buy it for me as an early Christmas gift but stated that if it was not used at least once in a month he would donate it to Goodwill or put it on the sidewalk next to our house. I didn’t want this t o happen so I used it whenever I could but definitely more than once a month.

Then came February, I started JM’s 30 Day Shred and it did nonstop for the 30 days and half way through this workout timeline I ordered her 6W6P. I had great success with both of them. I was able to complete both of these workouts on schedule without missing a single day. I then I took two weeks off and went to Jamaica and when I returned I started JM’s Ripped in 30. Two weeks into this workout I started the great P90X Classic version. IT DELIVERS…I HAD huge success.
For P90X I did NOT follow their nutrition plan nor did I buy the shakes… I cooked my own food…
Here are my before and after pictures… The first one was taken the second day after I started JM’s 30 Day Shred back in February. The next picture was taken of me 2 days ago.

Good luck to you all and thanks for reading.

[ img] http://s1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii611/ltomusiak/?action=view&current=7-31-20123-21-20PM.png [ /img]

Replies

• nickhuffman74
    nickhuffman74 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • tomusiakl
    Options
    Thanks. The pictures aren't showing up. Help please
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Needs resizing but you can see if you click view image.

7-31-20123-21-20PM.png
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Chang the IMG tags to lowercase that should do it.
  • tomusiakl
    Options
    How it all started…

Back in December last year I saw an elliptical machine online and got really excited about it. I asked my husband if I could get it and he agreed to buy it for me as an early Christmas gift but stated that if it was not used at least once in a month he would donate it to Goodwill or put it on the sidewalk next to our house. I didn’t want this t o happen so I used it whenever I could but definitely more than once a month.

Then came February, I started JM’s 30 Day Shred and it did nonstop for the 30 days and half way through this workout timeline I ordered her 6W6P. I had great success with both of them. I was able to complete both of these workouts on schedule without missing a single day. I then I took two weeks off and went to Jamaica and when I returned I started JM’s Ripped in 30. Two weeks into this workout I started the great P90X Classic version. IT DELIVERS…I HAD huge success.
    For P90X I did NOT follow their nutrition plan nor did I buy the shakes… I cooked my own food…
    Here are my before and after pictures… The first one was taken the second day after I started JM’s 30 Day Shred back in February. The next picture was taken of me 2 days ago.

Good luck to you all and thanks for reading.

[ img] http://s1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii611/ltomusiak/?action=view&current=7-31-20123-21-20PM.png [ /img]
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Excellent commitment and excellent results! Congrats! I'm hoping to pretty much do the same workout schedule.... starting 2nd week of 30ds right now. I might pop PIT workout in between there as well (as I've already bought it. lol). Just think I need to build up some stamina before jumping onto the P90x. Once again, great job!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Your results are great!! Awesome job! :)
  • galaxiasmama
    Options
    Holy crap you look amazing, great job!(:
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • kristenFit
    kristenFit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    amazing ! very jealous !
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Holy crap that's awesome! You have a lot to be proud of!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I've been slacking off with my workouts but this is definitely going to motivate me to do better!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Congrats!
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    You look awesome! Well done!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Nice! I love that you did it without their meal plan/shakes too. I can't afford their shakes no matter how yummy they are!

You look AMAZING!! Makes me want to take the plunge...maybe this winter ;-P
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! Very inspiring, nice work!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic girl!!!! Inspirational for sure!!!! WOW!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!