30 pounds in 3 months!!! (With pics this time)

Options
2»

Replies

• navybrat84
    navybrat84 Posts: 54
    Options
    Aww, you look fantastic!!!
  • 23Missy
    23Missy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    what is Power90?
  • biff54928
    biff54928 Posts: 35
    Options
    Your doing GREAT! Keep up the good work and congrats!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    10lbs a month is no joke! Congrats and keep at it!!
  • jataylorreed
    Options
    Keep up the GREAT work!!! You look awesome!!!
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    10lbs a month is no joke! Congrats and keep at it!!

Thanks, I have been working really hard. Having my fiance' working out next to me every day really helps. Having a partner supporting you is great! :) I hope I can continue with 10 a month, but no it will be tough!! Not giving up though. I love being active now. I cannot wait to see where the future leads me :)
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Looking good....keep at it!!!
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job! Congrats on the upcoming wedding, I get married in 12 days!! I'm kicking myself for not taking my weight loss seriously in the months before the wedding where it would make an actual difference. Right now I'm trying to tone a bit and I'll start trying to lose more after the wedding. Keep up the great work!

Congrats! You will make a beautiful bride anyway! Just don't give up after your wedding. I know I won't hit my ultimate goal before my wedding, but it gives me something to keep pushing for after ! You got this!! ;)
  • ReachingNEON
    ReachingNEON Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    nicee!!!! Look at your face now!! It was pretty before but now it looks amazing!!! keep it up!! :)
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Your gunna look beautiful and be so proud of what you did in the months leading to your wedding! Good job!
  • asiedu82
    asiedu82 Posts: 22
    Options
    you look great!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    HealthierHappierBrenda Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    wow that's an impressive loss to say the least. Did you eat your exercise calories back?
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    wow that's an impressive loss to say the least. Did you eat your exercise calories back?

I didn't use the MFP daily goals. I custom figured them all ready factoring in my exercise calories. So basically yes, I ate some of them. I started with 1400 a day and then now am at 1300..
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look great! You must feel great!
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    You look great! You must feel great!

Thanks, I still have at LEAST 25 more to go, but I have made so much progress!
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    Looking good....keep at it!!!

Thanks! I am def. keeping at it. This isn't a diet for me, it's truly a lifestyle change. I love being active!!
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    greattt job another round and you should b set :drinker:

Yeah! We are doing Insanity next week. I am so excited. We tried it last night. It was crazy but we lived through it lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!