Options

Replies

• DENALI2017
    Options
    She's never wrong, so I don't argue.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I've always liked my younger brother's comment - mind you, he was stoned when he said this (and a totally mellow guy)....but his comment on something when he realizes he's wrong:
    "dude, sorry I blew up." coming from someone half-baked, it's hilarious. Now that he's sober, he still says it, but it still makes me laugh. He hardly ever gets fired up.....UNLESS you make your hamburger wrong! He freaks out if you put the mustard, ketchup pickles, and cheese or "fixins" UNDER the burger patty on the bottom bun...when my older brothers figured that out, all 3 of them, and our sister made their "upside down" burgers- and ate them in front of him (holiday BBQ for the 4th of July) I can't tell you how freaked out he was- it was pretty funny.
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    B...J...
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    I laugh, tell him I love him and admit that I was wrong.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Just own it up. I have started multiple arguments over something stupid or otherwise wrong on my end. Arguments drag on a lot because someone won't let go which is always me LOL. But owning up to it and my spouse will never hold a grudge and we get along great 10 minutes later.
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Being a diabetic, I'll start to act confused and blame everything on low blood sugar.

But seriously, I have always found it best to just take a step back and apologize.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    (i owned up, apologized and did my best to make it up to him :) )

^^ This is all you can do.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    It's never happened. I'll have to get back to you.

No really.... I try really hard NOT to argue. If I'm proven wrong - I admit it.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    i fake a heart attack.

^^This. First in my head, I'm like "weellllll *kitten*" and then I suck up my pride and apologize already.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I make him a sammich. And get him a beer. Then later....

winner.
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Start playing with your boobs! He will be so distracted that he will instantly forget you were even arguing!
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I usually start giggling and wont look him in the eye anymore. Give him a quick kiss and go..."so yea...what were we talking abt?"
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    If it's a situation where you're the wife and you're wrong, I think you need to give the hubby a BEEJ.

If it's a situation where the husband is wrong he's pretty much a #@#$ing idiot for not knowing that the wife is always right.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    In addition to my previous reply,
    Start playing with your boobs! He will be so distracted that he will instantly forget you were even arguing!

This ^
  • Motivation
    Motivation Posts: 64 Member
    Options

I'm sorry what was the question again?
  • mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If a man says something deep in the woods where no one can hear him, is he still wrong?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    If a man says something deep in the woods where no one can hear him, is he still wrong?

Yes :laugh:
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    If it's a situation where you're the wife and you're wrong, I think you need to give the hubby a BEEJ.

If it's a situation where the husband is wrong he's pretty much a #@#$ing idiot for not knowing that the wife is always right.

HAHAHAHA my husband wishes!!!!!!!!
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    I bend over, grab my ankles and beg for foregiveness.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I start calling people names or I quote god