A Year Ago Today.. minus 61 pounds (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational! The pics are amazing, what a transformation. Thank you for sharing!
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to tell your courageous story. It can't have been easy to struggle with health issues while losing weight.
    This week I've been watching the Olympics and your effort is worthy of an Olympian.
    Congratulations!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to us. I keep saying that I want to see what this site will do if I stick to it for a year. now I know. I did this 2 years ago and lost 30 pounds in three months and thought I could do the rest on my own. I gained it all back. Now I have lost that same 30 pounds and am ready to finish this.
    You showed me what a year does, I am truely inspired by your victory, and when I get my 365, then I can share mine.
    Thank you for sharing.
  • Reneefit135
    Options
    Inspiriing
  • starcyndycyn
    Options
    You are awesome! :)
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look terrific, wonderful job!
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! How inspiring you are! Thank you for sharing your awesome journey! Congratulations!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • blakeevan04
    blakeevan04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I agree!! You are an inspiration and you should be proud, good for u!!!
  • aggiemomma
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing!
  • srpthlgy
    srpthlgy Posts: 69
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great job!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    one word - Awesome!
  • spippin73
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment. You are an inspiration with an incredible heart. Congratulations!
  • skyblu263
    skyblu263 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!!! Thank you for this post!!!! And you look so awesome!!!!!
  • sharee05
    sharee05 Posts: 21
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Your story goes to show ME that it can be done. So proud of you!!
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    What a wonderfully detailed and inspiring story!
  • michellelynne474
    michellelynne474 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look absolutely amazing!!! Very inspiring, I am doing my first triathlon in a few weeks and this has changed my life.... I love your story and how MFP has changed your life!! I can't wait for my transformation pictures like this!! :-)
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    You should be soooo proud of yourself!! It must feel great to rock! I can't wait to post my own story. Really amazing:)

PS: Way to represent the Red Sox!! Boo ya!!
  • csmoore039
    csmoore039 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! I am now where you were back then!!!! Thanks for sharing and encouraging!!!!!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    AMAZING story! THanks you so much for sharing!! You look amazing:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!