A Year Ago Today.. minus 61 pounds (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Your story is so heartfelt and inspiring. It almost had me in tears. You were a beautiful woman to begin with, but you're absolutely radiant now. One of my favorite parts of these success stories is seeing how much happier everyone looks in their after pics. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, and congratulations on your amazing accomplishments!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just Wow! Been here since you started your journey and I am amazed at the picture timeline. To see it is awesome. You haven't only changed physically, you've matured and changed mentally. You've become positive, strong and a doer! I am proud of you chick! Your story will inspire many!

Hugs
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    YOU ARE FABULOUS! What a journey! Huge congratulations to you!
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Simply inspiring!!
  • BarbACona
    Options
    WOW!! You are such and inspiration for me. Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us MFPals. You look absolutely gorgeous and I am so happy for you. God Bless with much happiness and success in all you do.
  • slkhwallace
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • juliezum
    juliezum Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey and photos...very inspiring. Congratulations.
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing job! I hope to someday run a few races but I want to get my weight down some more first.
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    I'm completely blown away by your story - thank you so much for sharing! You look AMAZING and you have so much to be proud of! Keep up the great work, you have done wonders for yourself and for all of those around you - we all look to someone for inspiration and you are incredibly inspirational!
  • ilovemyson2010
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Ilovetrish
    Options
    Amazing story!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, amazing journey. Thank you so much posting. It is incredible! :flowerforyou:
  • RNfitgurl
    RNfitgurl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! :smile:
  • cmayoung
    cmayoung Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! Like you, reading these success stories really keeps me motivated! You have amazing focus!
  • hapilymarried2006
    hapilymarried2006 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing great job
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. You brought me to tears. It is possible. Thank you so very much for sharing. You look wonderful. I can't wait to post a success story. You story is inspiring and motivating. Never, never ever give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Again, thank you.
  • kattipoo93
    Options
    What an inspiration :) You look FANTASTIC!!!
  • SRR15
    SRR15 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You have a wonderful story and are definitely an inspiration to keep going!
  • Peppah7
    Peppah7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats! and thank you for sharing your inspirational story. Sounds like you had some toxic co-workers... so important to surround yourself with those who will support you. You are beautiful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!