The Hot Yoga one cracked me up!!!
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hmph! UK don't seem to have workout vids :(
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    In canada there is zilch, nadda, absolutely nothing. ugh. what a bummer.
  • netite
    netite Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ExerciseTV was a great website that is no longer available, but you can check out hulu.com for the exerciseTV videos, Gaiam's workouts, Jillian's mini workouts and a lot of other series as well. The commercials can be annoying though...
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!!!
    NETFLIX INSTANT LIST

Crunch: 13 available
    10 Minute Solution - 7 available
    Dance Off! - 4 available
    Healing Yoga - 2 available
    Pilates Essentials
    Pick Your Level Pilates
    The Situation

Not as many as they used to have. The (mail) rental is pretty impressive, that's where I started.

Crunch Super Slimdown is my favorite. Pick Your Level Pilates is good too ... both are Ellen Barrett (her "Studio" workouts are wonderful).

Some of the 10 Minute Solutions are good, especially if it's something you're not sure about and want to try for the first time - yoga, pilates, bootcamp, different instructors & styles to check out.
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I really like the Crunch: Super SlimDown.

This. Engaging and a bit of a challenge. Especially fun if you like yoga/pilates.

I also like the Kickboxing Bootcamp 10 Minute Solutions.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Crunch Bootcamp and 10 minute solutions Pilates.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    you can get american netflix canadian ppl, youtube how! i dit and they have so much more great stuff
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFit/videos
    there's some awesome ones on YT as well.

as for netflix, i just search for pilates.

i prefer hulu for yoga tho. yogazone is great. and free!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I have been using the Crunch: Super SlimDown Pilates Yoga video on Netflix. Today I went to see if there were any other videos I might want to try and couldn't find that video (which was in my instant queue) or any other fitness videos. Is anyone else having this problem? Did their contracts for those suddenly end? I'm so bummed.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I have been using the Crunch: Super SlimDown Pilates Yoga video on Netflix. Today I went to see if there were any other videos I might want to try and couldn't find that video (which was in my instant queue) or any other fitness videos. Is anyone else having this problem? Did their contracts for those suddenly end? I'm so bummed.

they did, right after i found them it said they all ended on August 1st, just my luck
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Crunch
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Crunch

GONE!

From another Netflix post

QUOTE:

I went to do my workout this morning and they are ALL GONE from streaming??!!!! I'm Sooooooooooooooooooooo bummed! I love those 10 minute workouts. Looks like if I want to do them, I'll have to buy them. *sigh. I already have several workout DVD's. I liked the ones on Netflix because it's not the same thing every day.

Wow! .... wonder if they replace them with anything. Oh-well, these should be pretty cheap on Amazon. Can't have too many DVDs .... right?

I saw some of the Crunch ones at Target ...... a 4 pack for $14.99. They looked like the dancey ones, I can't dance so I left them.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    The problem I'm having is that the one I was watching isn't anywhere to buy. I found it used on amazon for like $80.00. Yeah right, no thank you.
  • sarah692
    sarah692 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The problem I'm having is that the one I was watching isn't anywhere to buy. I found it used on amazon for like $80.00. Yeah right, no thank you.

Is it the carb burner one? My mom was using that and that was her favorite, it's on Amazon for a ridiculous price, but you can buy it from Walmart (online) for like $15. If that isn't the one you were referring to, check Walmart anyway... I think they sell them all online, if not in stores.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

Wow! Crazy high. Collagevideo.com has it for $14.99 also

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/10-minute-solution-carb-and-calorie-burner-7356

Michelle Dozois (Carb Burner instructor) is really fun ... You might look at her Your Body Breakthrough series $9.95-12.95 on Totalfitnessdvds.com - these are chaptered nicely ... you can mix and match for time. Michelle's Peak 10 series is pretty advanced.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    :( was just looking for a workout on netflix too and after a google search asking what happend to the netflix videos it lead me back here where I found them last month. Damn didnt want to due the eliptical today.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options

they did, right after i found them it said they all ended on August 1st, just my luck

I thought I was crazy today! I was looking for all of my Ellen Berrett videos (mtv crunch) on netflix and they were ALL GONE! UGH. Thankfully, I have them on DVD!
  • seejulesrun
    seejulesrun Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I really like the Crunch: Super SlimDown.

This! it helped me so much in my early days of trying to shape up. But it's gone? :(