4 days of 30 day shred....

Options

Replies

• 1ViciousCutee
    Options
    Goodluck girlie! we in this lol
    I start 30DS tomorrow for the month of August. I will be taking before and after pics and measurements. Hope I lose that much! BUMP :)

I'll start with you ;) just bought the DVD tonight ;)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I start 30DS tomorrow for the month of August. I will be taking before and after pics and measurements. Hope I lose that much! BUMP :)

I'll start with you ;) just bought the DVD tonight ;)

Hey count me in Too :) am geared up again fr 30day Shred as I discontinued it before twice due to being bz but not this time girlssss
    Plz stay in touch & lets push each other :bigsmile:
  • angel101netta
    angel101netta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I wanted to ask a question, can the scales go up cause your gaining muscle but still losing the inches?
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I also am on Day 4 of level 1. I haven't taken my measurements since i started but i do know that i was able to fit into 3 different size 4 skirts today.
  • LizbithB
    LizbithB Posts: 15
    Options
    Tomorrow is day three for me so I'll join in on the fun with ya... :smile:
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! I love the Shred!
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request...
  • determined_01
    Options
    Right now I'm at my half way point of rip:60. Starting 30DS Sept 3rd..your progress is exciting!! Can't wait to start!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Hell, I think I'll start tomorrow too. I have the dvd. Tried it like 6 months ago and weenied out.

I'm not going to weenie out this time. The results I'm seeing on these forums are far too awesome.
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I know it's a tough workout when i'm in the middle of it, but i'm worried cuz i haven't felt really sore since after my workout on day 2. Tomorrow is day 5/level 1. Does anyone else think that's weird??
    Oh, and i also gained like half a pound so since i started so i'm hoping that's muscle too lol.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Wow that's impressive. I did the 30 day shred for a few days but then I gave up :(
  • rmd0228
    rmd0228 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Funny, I just ordered it from Amazon last night and will doing the DVD's virtually with a friend. Going to be watching this blog. Would love to see results like yours.
  • karina530
    karina530 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thats is amazing!!!!!
  • arhummel
    arhummel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am on my first week of it and also have a love/hate relationship with her. I am alternating 30 DS and Biggest Loser Bootcamp every other day...I am only on day 3 and am super sore! I didn't measure myself on Monday, guess I should have. Good luck everyone that is on it.
  • kfdowley
    kfdowley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I just finished Day #1 Lvl #1 this morning. I have no stamina or boddy strength so I can't wait to see results. I took before pics and measurments. I wil add you when I get home from and have my laptop. :) Look forwardd to shreddding with you.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    lv 1 day 1 done!
  • JlSimon22
    JlSimon22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Starting it tomorrow! Any suggestions of household items to use as weights until I can buy some this weekend?! :)
  • kfdowley
    kfdowley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Canned food works pretty well, or two drink bottles filled up...
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    How is the 30 day shred going on gals???
  • nbintliff
    nbintliff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4 level 1 of the shred. It was torturous for the first three days but today I felt like I was actually able to complete about 95% of it without wimping out. I asked my friend that's a personal trainer who also did this (she is super buff now!) about taking a day off and she said yes, definitely take a day off during the week. My plan is to do 5 days in a row and then take a day off (but still go for my 25 minute power walk in the morning). I'm looking forward to comparing results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!