Anyone up at this time of day?

Options
KravMark
KravMark Posts: 308 Member
At work, starting to refocus my goals of getting in shape. Looking to lose 30 and run a 1/2 marathon next month

Replies

• ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    a half marathon?? you crazy! :P

and yup i'm still up, its only 1210 here
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    11:11 for me. phew* half marathon kick some *kitten*!
  • tedjr79
    tedjr79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Only 11:12pm here in WA!
  • KravMark
    Options
    2:16 here in NY and I agree I'm crazy. The most ive run lately is 5mi. That's a Long way from 13 :)
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    its 11:19 here!
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    You will be able to do it. Just get stubborn, play some angry loud music in your head and run like the F$%&ing wind.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm still at work. I think I'm just gonna keep working and leave when everyone else gets here. I've been here since 10 am yesterday.

Good luck training for that half! I walked 10 miles during Relay for Life and realized if I had walked for another hour I'd have walked a half marathon. I wanted to try to run a lot of it, but my pants kept falling down, so I just sprinted the last quarter of each lap until I couldn't do it any more. Somehow I was able to make it through a Zumba class afterward. My legs wanted to go in any direction but straight! Oh, and it's almost 2:30 here.
  • KravMark
    Options
    I'm still at work too, thanks for your support Rachmox
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    on the nternet, there is someone always up. You just got to know where to look.
  • SJP9180
    SJP9180 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's currently 8am over in sunny London today - I'm hoping the sun keeps the rain away for another day of olympics. I'm finding it very easy to get motivated with all these fit and healthy sportsmen/women in our capital!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm still at work too, thanks for your support Rachmox

It's what we're here for! :smile:
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm up - it's 8.17am here, and I've been up since 5.35!

Already at work and on my second coffee of the day!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    9:15AM in Germany -- good luck with the run! Second coffee @ my desk after a 4km run.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    No ones here accept for us potatoes
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in Germany, it's 9:20am here....getting ready to head to the gym!
  • beccag28
    beccag28 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It's 7.21 pm here :-) good luck with your training!!
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm up! Been at work since 6:25pm, and its not 3:21am! 3 more hours and im done! Hope everyones morning is going good! :drinker: <---COFFEE.....:wink:
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I'm up....am also in NY and working an overnight right now
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    If working.... what do you do?
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    It's 3:15 am here. I can't sleep. I have a trip starting to day to take my mom to Boston to look at new retirement homes. She's 92 and living in New Jersey, which is 3 hours from me and five hours from my brother. We want her to move closer to one of us and since I live in NYC that's not really an option since she's not a city person. I'm anxious about the trip for a couple of reasons.

I hope she decides to move to one of the facilities we will be visiting on Friday. My mom is really adamant about remaining independent, but she is all alone in new jersey. Living near Boston will put her a half hour from my brother and lower the problems when crises occur. Also my niece is pregnant and that will be my mom's first great grandchild. We think that will give her a reason to live. There will also be a wedding in a year. More people more family. It's a good idea - just hope she goes for it.

Now, this trip will play havoc with my weight plan, but I am going to try to stick to it while I am gone. I have an iPhone app to keep tracking and maybe I can get some walking exercise in. I'll be back on Saturday night one way or another.