what do you do in an argument when you realize

Options
13»

Replies

• missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I cry and bang my head against the floor until someone buys me something nice.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I own up and apologize, but I HATE doing it. lol
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    If it's a situation where you're the wife and you're wrong, I think you need to give the hubby a BEEJ.

If it's a situation where the husband is wrong he's pretty much a #@#$ing idiot for not knowing that the wife is always right.

HAHAHAHA my husband wishes!!!!!!!!

no, in this case i think a bee j is absolutely the right thing.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,982 Member
    Options
    oh well, because i was in a bad mood, and i thought he had done something wrong. i've been good lately, but i have bi polar disorder, and sometimes i cant see past how mad i am. no excuse, i hate when i do this, normally i'm a good wife.
    Oh dear... If you legitimately have bipolar disorder, I hope you have a good psychiatrist and psychologist; you'll need both. Take the mood stabilizers, even when you feel great, otherwise your episodes will become progressively worse to the point where you'll require hospitalization.

Good luck!!
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    the moment i realize i'm wrong, i would try to change the subject, say something mumbly jumbly, and if it doesnt work....would run off from the person as fast as i can:embarassed:
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    I decide to pick a different argument where i know I'm right! :laugh: :wink:
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the horrible people who only get more worked up when they realize they're wrong. Then I say something really mature like "Well, I'm still right and it's all your fault anyway!" and storm out. I do apologize later, though.
  • arachniagirl
    arachniagirl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I will say I'm wrong and apologize, but I hate when they keep trying to push the issue. Once I've apologized the discussion needs to be over. My boyfriend tends to keep going on making his point (and it feels like he's rubbing it in) - I have to say to him, I said I'm wrong, I said I'm sorry, now end of discussion.

Funny I was just discussing this with a friend and I was saying how much easier it is to admit I was wrong in the workplace for example compared to at home. I don't know why but with my family I really take it personally.
  • Lovesparklesandcupcakes
    Options
    I usually go really red in the face, stumble a bit and then say something along the lines of 'and I just realised I'm wrong and now I look like an idiot'.

Edited to fix silly spelling mistake

^ This...I hardly ever apologise and this is about as close as it gets I'm afraid. My pride is such a blemish on an otherwise faultless canvas :-)