Ladies~ What are your favorite brand name jeans?

Options
Especially talking to those of us that are over 30 and have had a baby or two!

Replies

• Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I love Lucky jeans, they fit me perfectly.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've had luck in the past and loved them. What style do you have?
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I love Kut from the Kloth and Joe's Jean's (specifically the Honey Booty cut).

They are perfect for Big Booty Judys like myself. In ANY size, from 2-16..
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    Silver Jeans <3
  • karliwelhoelter
    karliwelhoelter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't had any babies, but I like Express's jeans / Zelda jeggings, I have them in white and they are soo comfortable and aren't super low rise like my Hollister jeans, so I'm not constantly worried about my bum-crack showing!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    The best pair of jeans I ever owned were by Paris Blues. The cut and fit were spectacular. The next best pair were a pair from Old Navy. And the next best after that are from a store called Maurices.
  • AmyJo117
    AmyJo117 Posts: 12
    Options
    I love Silver jeans. They are stupid expensive (I paid $100) but they fit me perfectly! Best jeans I ever owned! I live in them so I figure I am getting my money's worth. When I start losing more weight and they start getting bigger, I'm gonna pin those suckers up! Lol!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    No kids...but I am black and hispanic and have a huge *kitten*...lol. I am old fashion...I love my Levis jeans, plenty of room for my big booty and fat thighs. :-)
  • laurenmdaley
    laurenmdaley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love my Levis! super comfy, flattering and lots of cuts for all body types. I prefer the classic strait leg, mid rise, not too high, not too low!
  • barefootbridgey
    barefootbridgey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    LOVE SILVERS!!! I do not love the "plus" sized silvers (they come in actual sizes, not inches) - they are awful. But the "juniors" sizes are great. they go up to a 36 inch waist and are available in a gajillion styles. I'm 30 and definitely have a post baby belly (even though my baby is 4!) complete with a csection pooch. If you find a style that is midrise - you're golden. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Aiko bootcuts. Prior to losing weight, I was in love with the Eden style, but the cut is too lose for me now, the aikos are more fitted. They are expensive, but I promise you, they make EVERYBODY'S boot look awesome LOL. You can sometimes find them on ebay for $50-$60 or at Maurices for 70-80...or at the Buckle for a lot more
  • sodaisy
    sodaisy Posts: 69
    Options
    Seven 7 of all mankind, but so expensive in UK.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I think I might try Silver's, I've heard that from several other people as well. I just have to get to my goal weight first. I don't want to spend a bunch of $$$ on them before that!

Thanks all!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I like GAP sexy boot. I'm more of a slim build with a tummy from kids and these really look good on me!
  • Jamie1164
    Options
    Not Your Daughter's Jeans are pretty great to hide a little tummy... many of their styles have a flat front panel which is kinda like built-in Spanx for the tummy. They come up pretty high (sometimes a bit too high), but it's a nice cover up for any love handles. They aren't cheap, but Nordstrom always has sales on them, and they last forever! They stretch a little bit, so I suggest going a size down. I have them in so many colors.... adorable!
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wrangler Booty Up Jeans.

Horrible name. But good jeans, especially for the over 30's
  • poshcouture
    Options
    No kids...but I am black and hispanic and have a huge *kitten*...lol. I am old fashion...I love my Levis jeans, plenty of room for my big booty and fat thighs. :-)

This ^^ Dominican and Black and the hips show it! Levi's fit my figure the best so far.
  • Erin0164
    Erin0164 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Lucky, Ellie and Salt Works brands.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Hollister and AE fit me the best. But I have not had a baby so I cannot attest to that...
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Just got an amazing pair or Rerock jeans for Express. I also LOVE Lucky :)
  • itsadogslife
    Options
    I haven't had a baby, but I do have curves in the lower half of my body, and absolutely adore Brody Jeans. Price-wise, quality-wise, everything. They are a thinner jean material, and have enough stretch to contour the right spots, but not so much that they are stretching out or like sausage jeans. If you find them on sale, you can get them for $25/pair. They come in a variety of washes and styles, although right now I have been specifically referring to my love of their skinny jean. I find skinny jeans a gamble, because, as someone with a larger bum, I find most skinny's to be too tight there, so you have to go a size up, but then you lose your skinny-jeans-ness in the leg, and they end up losing their sex appeal.

With Brody Jeans, they don't have the gap in the back, and don't make you look like a teen-punk-skater with sausage leg skinnies. Rather, they fit in all the right spots, leaving just enough room for comfort so you don't feel like you have to suck your belly in to the back of the room =)