Okay,now compare this to my other PIC!(190 in a BIKINI)

Options
I did this awhile back but I feel I need to do it again,and this way you can compare me in clothing and in a bikini :noway:

so here goes nothing

bikini005.jpg

Replies

• rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    What other pic?
  • lean4life2
    Options
    What other pic?

I posted another thread titled "I think I need to be told I am fat" in clothing

I am trying to add this one to that ....
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing 40. I know if you lose a lot of that extra weight you are carrying you will look yrs younger. I am the same height and weigh 150, I am overweight, I need to lose at least 20more pounds to look and feel better. WE carry our weight very different, I love your stomach :)
  • linochka1969
    linochka1969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiousity. How is this post a success story? just asking
  • lean4life2
    Options
    Just out of curiousity. How is this post a success story? just asking

you're right,it's not oops :laugh:
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    LOL just looked at your profile, you are 40!! I was right, lol. Anyway, you will look younger if you lose weight, :)
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I didn't see your other post, but I did see your profile picture.

I think you're lovely and commend your efforts to get started here. I sure hope that the negative, unnecessary comment made early on in this thread doesn't deter you. I believe in you and know you can do it! Best of luck to you as you pursue health!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    They make nice tankinis with skirted bottoms. You do have a nice body shape, it could go real well for you once you lose the extra fat. I still don't think you look morbidly obese in this picture either but definitely obese (hey "be nice" people, see her original post, that was her question).
    IT is great though that you feel great, please keep still feeling beautiful when you go out just don't forget your reality check, yes you do need to lose quite a bit of weight still.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    No, no, no! She is asking us our opinion if she's fat or not because she thought she looked better than the pic showed. Look at other thread.

Ok, yes, you could stand to lose maybe 40 lbs. You have a cute figure and it'll just get cuter!
  • MarissaCB39
    MarissaCB39 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You have guts for posting this photo, you have a nice shape! I wish I looked like that in a bikini and I'm 166 pounds!
    Good for you and ignore people's mean comments. If you have nothing nice to say....
  • kdhallison
    Options
    There is a way of giving constructive criticism without bashing people.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I disagree. People are far too flattering about other peoples looks on this site. Noone ever gets a "no" in the "do you fancy me" threads. Noone who posts before and after pics of them looking exactly the same after losing maybe 5lbs is ever told that they look exactly the same.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Read thru the original post.

The gist: She posted a pic of herself at 190 and frankly, she looked pretty alright and definitely not 190. She asked for our opinions. Many were favorable so she said that clothing covers a myriad of faults. That's where she raised the ante and posted a pic with less clothing. I think she knows she has some work to do and just wants affirmation.
  • melclare10
    melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    maybe people are really exited about losing weight they feel the need to post excessively> just a theory...
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    And maybe many of us got here after our partners / friends / parents / selves told us we didn't need to lose weight and we were just fine, as we slowly gained.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    And maybe many of us got here after our partners / friends / parents / selves told us we didn't need to lose weight and we were just fine, as we slowly gained.

This! Too many people being lied to for too long and/or lying to themselves. The Emperor has no clothes people!!!
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are a better person than me for taking those harsh comments. Its one think to give advice and opionons. Its another when people are down right rude.

As far as the pic. You have guts for posting it. I can see the confidence show. I will look for the other pic to compair.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    You certainly do have a better body for a bikini than I do at 167 pounds for sure... but it is my understanding that you WANT to be told you look 'less than spectacular' to get your motivation up and running??? Sometimes we need to be careful what we wish for (especially online). You KNOW that 190 at 5'3" is obese on the BMI scale. You OBVIOUSLY want to lose some weight and look and feel healthier. Does it really matter if a bunch of random folks TELL YOU these things? No... You have to do this for YOU and how YOU feel. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • kdhallison
    Options
    Wow, people... if you can't say something nice just SHUT up! :noway:

Hang on, whaaaat? So if someone asks for an opinion only people with nice things to say should comment? Ummmm. Wow.

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Wow, people... if you can't say something nice just SHUT up! :noway:

Hang on, whaaaat? So if someone asks for an opinion only people with nice things to say should comment? Ummmm. Wow.

The title of the original post was, 'I NEED TO BE TOLD I'M FAT'.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!