Options

Replies

• Pixie_star1234
    Pixie_star1234 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    fantastic job! Keep up the good work!
  • noellej622
    Options
    Wow.. I haven't ran since jr. high school and I'm 37. NICE job. It's SO inspirational to see someone decide on their own they've had enough. Keep up the good work, look how powerful you are. I hope you feel amazing!
  • joegirl63
    joegirl63 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story
  • vtsantiago
    vtsantiago Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic! congrats! thank you for sharing and inspiring:)
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress.
  • wormstrup14
    Options
    you look wonderful. congratulations on your success.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You should be very proud of yourself. Congratulations!
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! What an inspiration!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Congrats!!! You look great!!! :D
  • cakebarn
    cakebarn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are a very active girl! Good for you and you look absolutely amazing! :bigsmile: Keep it up! You have accomplished great things!
  • Nuyslady
    Options
    If I only had a bit of your determination! I am working on it, you are an inspiration!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!! Well done!
  • TheAshpie
    TheAshpie Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! Keep up the excellent work!
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! You should be VERY proud!!!
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all! I would be smiling except I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR THAT FITS! I guess it's time to go shopping again!
  • ovege
    Options
    I started with the idea that I would walk the walking parts and "walk faster" on the running parts to see how my knees could take it. I take OTC pain meds daily for my back so I think that helps with my knees too. Because UC is autoimmune, it can cause knee pain and inflamation so I can never tell if it is the UC or real knee pain. Get good sneakers and I've heard trail running is easier on the joints. I ice my knees at night to calm them down after a long bike ride. That's also why I switched to biking, far easier on my knees.

Good luck and try your best to do what you can now and every day. You'll get there soon!
  • ovege
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! I have a ton of weight to lose, and the progress you've made in just 1 year is amazing!

I have also started the c25k program, but I am having a hard time getting past week one!! I haven't been able to complete all of my runs in the first week of workouts, and I am scared of trying to go to week two because I don't feel like I have progressed. Did you have any issues like this early on in the program? I am determined to run a breast cancer 5k in October...help!

I just kept at the program because it worked as is. I sometimes felt like I should re-do a week but I just moved on to the next workout because the progression is gradual. I was so scared to run 20 minutes straight on week 5 or 7 whenever that was but once it was done, it felt great. Don't worry about speed or how long or how far you go right now, it will come. Good luck on the 5K, you've got this!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You are looking FABULOUS!! Congrats and continued success!!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    WOW, great job, you look great!! Great story to go along with pics thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!