What's your favorite Cheesecake Factory dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• stephreed11
    stephreed11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Pasta Da Vinci for sure! & Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake!

Lets just say I don't go there much anymore...
    :cry:
  • dietjunkie2
    Options
    Where did you find the Cheesecake Factory nutritional info? They give the calories on the Skinnylicious menu but that's it.
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    their skinnylicious chicken soft tacos are really really good.
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    Fresh Vegetable Salad! Yummy, very filling, and only 390 cals without the chicken! Even with the chicken, it's only around 600. Not awful for Cheesecake Factory!
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Their Chicken Tenders with Garlic Mashed potatoes. Chicken works well for leftovers!

I also LOVE their mini plate of fried cheese triangles. Nice to get 6 pieces to split with the family instead of a basket of 12 or 15 like some places. 1 is good enough for me :-)

I don't go there much anymore though because there's not one near where I live since I moved. Closest is hour and a half away.
  • StilleNacht
    Options
    Not dinner, but...
    Carrot cake! :)
    Or potstickers! Yum!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Miso Slamon. Love this with a passion.
  • ouandi
    ouandi Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Skinnilicious Factory Chopped Salad!!! I could eat it every day. Stay far, far away from the cheesecake. We made the mistake of getting the reese's cheesecake a few weeks ago and I cried when I saw the calorie count for ONE slice.....1300!!!!
  • chippy83
    chippy83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My ultimate "splurge" favorite: The Navajo sandwich... grilled chicken & avocado in frybread... with fries (needless to say, I don't order this anymore, just dream of it)

My favorite salad: BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad (the dinner size is enough for 2-3 people to share)

New favorites: The Skinnylicious menu has a lot of tasty options
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I looove the Santa Fe salad, and the Godiva chocolate cheesecake. Neither of which are low calorie.... Oh and their brown bread is to die for!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Chicken Piccata or their Whole Roasted Lemon Chicken
  • ReneeCK
    ReneeCK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite places! Love the Chicken Madeira with the asparagus and mashed potatoes.

^THIS!!! Plus, vanilla bean cheesecake at the end! Thank goodness there isn't one where I live!! :laugh:
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Oh dear the chicken salad sandwich is to die for!!! That followed up with a piece of the key lime cheescake, I'm in heaven!!!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Fried mac and cheese calls are awesome! Comfort food taken to a whole new level.
  • Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    Back in the day, loved their popcorn shrimp. Actually, their coleslaw is really good. On their skinny menu I have had the BLT, which was delicious, but high in sodium. The crab cakes sound good!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's on the menu anymore but I rewarded myself after a half marathon PR with a Tons of Fun Burger. It's their version of a big mac and I got it as a single burger without the extra bun in the middle. It was so much better than a Big Mac! I love their balsamic dressing and had a salad instead of fries. So stuffed I didn't have room for cheesecake. But if I did have room, I would have ordered the key lime or the red velvet cheesecake.

Now I want to go there again and try out the skinnylicious items.
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    Options
    by me the whole menu lists the calories...i used to always get chicken and biscuits but that has over 2000 calories! skinny chicken tacos were awesome though! :-)