Replies

• Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • bclin
    bclin Posts: 10
    Options
    Congratulations on your success in loosing weight and becoming more healthy! You have a very inspirational story to tell.... Thanks for sharing!
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great! :smile:
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Oh My Gosh I am so happy for you!! Good job on taking control of your life!!! Congrats and you look absolutely amazing!
  • eparana1
    eparana1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Good for you, I bet you feel great! You're an inspiration...
  • bayan2010
    Options
    OMG. Look at that transformation!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow you've put some hard work in! That's awesome. 120 pounds is something to be extrememly proud of. You're beautiful in all your pics, but you look confident and proud now, and so healthy! Congrats. :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    YOUARETHEWOMAN.gif

You have done a phenomenal job taking control of your health ....... best of luck to you in the future !
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful and amazing young woman! Great Job! And thank you for sharing your story ... an inspiration to everyone.
  • caschw
    caschw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look beautiful!
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Great job. :happy:
  • davlaur
    davlaur Posts: 34
    Options
    well done !!!!
    :smile:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW,that's absolutely amazing.You should be very proud of yourself of how far you've come,and congratulations on all your hard work.:happy:
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    An amazing photo shot!~~ Congrats on your accomplishments :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    all I can say is WOW!!!!!:happy:
  • mishimouse101
    mishimouse101 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to go darling! You are doing great!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    All i can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lbekah72
    Lbekah72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Its unbelievable how much younger you look!
    Well done!!!!!!
  • Sam03Joh
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your success ~ you are an inspiration to those of us struggling!!! You look amazing, the smile and light in your eyes show a true love of self... which is the best success! Keep up the great work!! You have done wonderfully :o)
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look like a completely different person. You are such an inspiration. Congratulations on no longer having to take insulin or blood pressure medication. You rock!! :drinker:
  • JanetWalch
    Options
    I hope you feel as amazing as you look. You just became my inspiration. Congratulations:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!