120lbs down..then and now!

Options

Replies

• Kat318
    Kat318 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job!! Losing weight is so difficult, if you can do that you can do anything you know!!!! Congrats Girl!!!!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look great and thank you for sharing!
    Congratulations on taking control of your health. :)
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB! Thank you for posting! Before and afters keep me motivated!
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Spectacular!!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I just want to say... LOVE the cruise photo! LOL I would recognize that furniture from anywhere!!:laugh:

BTW you look spectacular also! Great work with all the hard work!! :drinker:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Such and amazing and heartfelt story!!! Congrats on your take charge and Yeah for being off of insulin and I am sure your confidence has tripled...you deserve that and more....Looking great...Keep going nothing you cant accomplish!
  • micheleluden
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!! You are such an inspiration and I am truly happy for you!! LOVE success stories like this. the fact that you are no longer on medication is fabulous! I bet Hubby is liking it too :)
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What an amazing victory! Keep up the good work. You'll be at your goal before you know it!
  • loriconant
    loriconant Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looking great. There's a real success story and a real inspiration.
  • BarbACona
    Options
    What a fantastic job you have done for yourself! You look incredible and even more importantly is how much healthier you are! Congratulations and keep working toward your goal you are and inspiration!
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    well done.
  • hvnyox
    hvnyox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! congratulations! you are an inspiration!
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    you should be proud of yourself you have done so well ... enjoy your success :bigsmile:
  • bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    Options
    You have the best smile ever! Way to go!
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go. It is people such as you that bring a new inspiration to "Bring It". One more step, one more day, one more pound! CONGRATULATIONS. :smile:
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! But more importantly, your healthy!!!!
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job Shawna thats a tremendous reward for a big effort on your part :)
  • chanellelangton
    Options
    That is awesome!! you should be so proud of yourself!!!!
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING! And thank you for sharing! My tummy looks like your before pic, and I'm so afraid it'll never go away :(
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You were always beautiful so glad you are healthy now too. PTL for giving you the strength for all that hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!