You Go GIRL!! What an inspiration!:wink:
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring! Thank you for sharing!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, and you look so amazing! You should be so proud of all that you've accomplished! Awesome job!
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    great job--thanks for the inspiration. i've gotta take some of those before photos now
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Awesome work!
  • jennyb612
    Options
    You are an inspriation! Congrtualtions, and enjoy your success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sewhappymomma
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great! Keep it up:)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! What a wonderful accomplishment. You've set yourself up for a healthy adult life. Congratulations!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look totally amazing. Congrats on your wonderful journey and keep up the great work.
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! You look so good and so happy!! Congrats on your weight loss journey!! Truly inspiring!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, glad that you are doing great health wise, thats so important ON TOP OF looking great :D
  • MOMMA3A
    MOMMA3A Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow! That's great! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!! thank you ALL for your kind words it put a huge smile on my face!!!:bigsmile: I have been on this journey for almost 2 years now.. I have struggled I have fallen of the wagon many of times.. its those times that you have to pick yourself back up and keep moving towards your goals.. I feel 1000 times better then I did 120 heavier.. I have about 20-30 more pounds I would like to lose but even if I dont I am so happy with my body right where it is.. I will NEVER go back to who I used to be... some of you had asked how I did it.. well theres nothing special that I did really..I stayed between a 1,300-1,500 daily calorie goal. I work out on the elliptical for usually a hour at a time 3-4 times a week. I also us the weight machines at my gym to try to tone everything up as much as possible.. as you can see my stomach was veryvery large and it was my hardest part to get rid of.. I will get there someday!! I am always looking for more friends on here so if you would like to become friends dont be afraid to add me!!:bigsmile: Thank you all again for your kind words ..means a ton to me!:flowerforyou:
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    amazing.
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Congratulations for being so very successful! Your post brought tears to my eyes as my beautiful 17 year old daughter seems to be getting heavier every week. You can't make someone want to get healthy, as you know, so I'm just hoping one day she'll see that she's worth it. You are very inspiring! Good for you for taking your life back!
  • lindavonrehder
    Options
    What a wonderful, wonderful thing you did for yourself. No greater gift than good health. Stay healthy and happy.:flowerforyou:
  • purebliss24
    Options
    wow wow wow! you look truly amazing. way to take charge of your life and get what you want - HEALTH. you truly are an inspiration especially so young to take control. cheers to you and ALL your future successes. you can do anything!
  • Dianielle
    Options
    AMAZING WORK!!!!!!!!!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Wow! You were cute then and you are STUNNING now! It's so wonderful that you took control at such a young age, now you have so many years to enjoy such a healthy, active lifestyle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!