120lbs down..then and now!

Options

Replies

• PKCisneros
    PKCisneros Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are simply amazing, and inspirational! Beautiful transformation! What have you done? LOVE IT!
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Thank you all again for your kind words!! It took me about 2 years to lose the weight.. I fell off the wagon many of times but I kept picking myself up and moved on.. this time is diff I am never going back to who I was.. I feel like a whole new person.. I can actually look in the mirror now and feel okay with the way I look.. I would like to respond to the question that many of you have asked me " do you have loose skin" the truth is.. YES I have loose skin even at my age.. I have lost ALOT of weight and I had a HUGE stomach when I was 335lbs.. My skin does get annoying at times but it also is a huge reminder of where I never want to be again.. be happy in your body keep pushing forward you all are beautiful<3

read this and had to post again, you are fantastic and have done amazing, Im so glad ive been about for these last few months of your truly inspiring journey and hopefully we can support each other till the end :)
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are Amazing! Congratulations on the 120 pounds! :flowerforyou:
  • lizabeth1127
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is very inspiring and that's awesome that you are no longer insulin dependent, WOW! It's stories like yours that keep me motivated since I don't have any noticeable change in my body yet but I want results like you so it makes me want to work to get them. :happy:
  • dream_for_more
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! great job!!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • Lynn625
    Lynn625 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your hard work paid off. Way to go!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look great - congratulations!!
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look amazing :-)
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Oh you must be so happy and proud of yourself!! What an amazing accomplishment:smile:
  • verdin917
    verdin917 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing!
  • Septlondon
    Septlondon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    lost for words. You have done such a fantastic job, well done you !!!
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look amazing!
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    Beautiful! (before and after) congrats on all of your hard work. Your an inspiration!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! :)
  • vesta82
    vesta82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome! Absolutely beautiful! I'm so proud of you! I'm reading through large weight loss success stories for encouragement....I'm needing it tonight! Thanks for the post!
  • shedghes
    shedghes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look amazing!
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    amazing! Thanks for sharing :)
  • jenrjames
    Options
    This is amazing! How much exercise did you do in the very beginning? I have such a hard time breathing that I don't think I can do much. Your story is inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!