Jamie Rohrs (Colorado shooting "victim"

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I hate coming into a thread and finding the OP is deleted. I'll never find out what the BFD is about. :grumble:
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I would do anything for daughter..and i cannot fathom why that man did what he did...and yes I am trained to protect those around me while under fire and I know I would protect my baby before myself.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Um...I never saw what the OP said I just want to read about the victim....guess I'll ask Google!!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    No, because I have it posted on my page as well- and there are MANY people who share the same opinion as me. I do stand up for WHAT I BELIEVE. I stand behind my post 100% but this doesn't need to turn into an ugly argument so I deleted it. I still think that was he did is shameful.
    An ugly argument? Am I missing something? The absolute worst thing anyone said was "let it go".
  • I for one kind of agree with the OP in this case. I just watched his interview on youtube. Honestly what he did was completely selfish. You have two very young children in a movie theatre with someone shooting and you leave your kid?? That is on eof the most irresponsible things a parent could do! There were 3 guys who died protecting their girlfriends and he is just going to leave his own child to die? Yeah he prayed but still..
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Well his girlfriend sure seemed to understand. She said yes that night.
  • ellie319
    Options
    I for one kind of agree with the OP in this case. I just watched his interview on youtube. Honestly what he did was completely selfish. You have two very young children in a movie theatre with someone shooting and you leave your kid?? That is on eof the most irresponsible things a parent could do! There were 3 guys who died protecting their girlfriends and he is just going to leave his own child to die? Yeah he prayed but still..

i agree! all the praying in the world wont do anything...first thing i thought when i heard this was..that chick needs a new man,if my hubby did that I wouldve broken his legs.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I wonder what he's going to say to the kids when they are old enough to understand what happened.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I wonder what he's going to say to the kids when they are old enough to understand what happened.

Probably exactly what he has been saying. He freaked the **** out.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    I for one kind of agree with the OP in this case. I just watched his interview on youtube. Honestly what he did was completely selfish. You have two very young children in a movie theatre with someone shooting and you leave your kid?? That is on eof the most irresponsible things a parent could do! There were 3 guys who died protecting their girlfriends and he is just going to leave his own child to die? Yeah he prayed but still..

i agree! all the praying in the world wont do anything...first thing i thought when i heard this was..that chick needs a new man,if my hubby did that I wouldve broken his legs.

Yup, wholeheartedly agree. She may have accepted his proposal, people do strange things when in shock.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Probably exactly what he has been saying. He freaked the **** out.

Word.
  • sizzle92
    Options

Yup, wholeheartedly agree. She may have accepted his proposal, people do strange things when in shock.

******people do strange things when in shock.*****

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ellie319
    Options

i personally wouldve punched him square in the jaw....but thats me
  • mirandamayhem
    Options

I was being a bit um ironic when I said people do strange things when in shock!
  • sizzle92
    Options

I was being a bit um ironic when I said people do strange things when in shock!

:smile:
  • EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I probably have a very biased opinion on this but I think he is coward. I dont know how you can not do anything and everything you possibly can to save your children.

About a year ago, my sister and her three children died in a house fire. The father of these children not only saved only himself but walked over my sister and her children who had just passed out from the smoke. This firefighters told us that if he gotten the children out of the house at that time they would have been able to be rescued. When my father arried on the scene ( we lived about ten minutes away), the firefighters and police had to restrain my father because he was trying to run into the house to save them.. You see, that is a real father. He didnt care that he would have probably died doing so; his daughter and his grandchildren were in that house and he would have done anything to get them out. My sister will always be the true hero, she died with her three children in her arms trying to get out of the house while her boyfriend didnt care enough to help her, he just got out.

I dont care how many of you hate on me because of this post but I cant help but agrre with the OP that this man is a coward.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    I probably have a very biased opinion on this but I think he is coward. I dont know how you can not do anything and everything you possibly can to save your children.

About a year ago, my sister and her three children died in a house fire. The father of these children not only saved only himself but walked over my sister and her children who had just passed out from the smoke. This firefighters told us that if he gotten the children out of the house at that time they would have been able to be rescued. When my father arried on the scene ( we lived about ten minutes away), the firefighters and police had to restrain my father because he was trying to run into the house to save them.. You see, that is a real father. He didnt care that he would have probably died doing so; his daughter and his grandchildren were in that house and he would have done anything to get them out. My sister will always be the true hero, she died with her three children in her arms trying to get out of the house while her boyfriend didnt care enough to help her, he just got out.

I dont care how many of you hate on me because of this post but I cant help but agrre with the OP that this man is a coward.

xxx What a sad sad story xxx. Don't think anyone can hate on you for that.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I am so sorry. :frown:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    ]

WEEEAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKK. :mad:
    ding ding ding
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

This breaks my heart- I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your story.