Ladies~ What are your favorite brand name jeans?

Options

Replies

• curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I like the Sonoma brand from Kohls. :)
  • juliesmom2
    juliesmom2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Designer Jeans are great but I am happy in my Amy Vanderbilt "Amanda" Jeans....They have slim flattering legs, a midrise, and a bit of stretch that makes me look thinner for sure...best of all they can be found for $20-30 in lots of places so I haven't felt bad keeping myself in new jeans that really fit as I have been losing pounds and inches.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Lucky Jeans....they are the only ones that fit well (don't give me a huge gap in the waist)

2nd would be Levi's. 6 months ago I would've cringed at the mere thought of Levi's but went to the outlet store about a month ago and fit into a pair of sz 4's!! So, I'm kinds digging Levi right now. :laugh:

But in my closet is 7 pair of Lucky, 3 Levi's and 2 Tilts.

I'm a snob with my jeans, but once I found a pair that fit....I will continue to buy them.

PS. I am over 30 w/ 2 kids
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a baby, but I do have curves in the lower half of my body, and absolutely adore Brody Jeans. Price-wise, quality-wise, everything. They are a thinner jean material, and have enough stretch to contour the right spots, but not so much that they are stretching out or like sausage jeans. If you find them on sale, you can get them for $25/pair. They come in a variety of washes and styles, although right now I have been specifically referring to my love of their skinny jean. I find skinny jeans a gamble, because, as someone with a larger bum, I find most skinny's to be too tight there, so you have to go a size up, but then you lose your skinny-jeans-ness in the leg, and they end up losing their sex appeal.

With Brody Jeans, they don't have the gap in the back, and don't make you look like a teen-punk-skater with sausage leg skinnies. Rather, they fit in all the right spots, leaving just enough room for comfort so you don't feel like you have to suck your belly in to the back of the room =)

i used to love brody! but the store in our mall closed :(

most of my jeans are blue notes, or rue 21. i love the low cut styles because my waist is not well proportioned to my lower 1/2 so If i buy regular cut jeans the waist is huge, but low cut seems to work out ok.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I use to wear only PacSun... But I found Mossimo Supply Co. at Target and their longs are actually long! So I'm slowly switching to them. Plus they are only $23!
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I love Silvers as well, plus they have long enough ones for me.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    this 40 year old curvy girl likes dkny, lucky and lauren conrad.
  • Jalyst79
    Jalyst79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Vanity. Not to expensive and have great sales. My friends who are tall like to shop there because they have length of 37''
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love my Silver Jeans...but way over priced... I will probably have them taken in when I loose a little more...I also love Vigoss..they lift my butt!!! and I actually like the Jessica Simpson jeans....I am 41 years old and refuse to wear mom jeans....LOL...I am wearing the Jessica Simpson jeans in this picture. I want to try Miss Me jeans but those are expensive too!! I love jeans with just a little strech that does not get baggy and the end of the day..:drinker:
  • Dimps23
    Dimps23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If you want a nice pair of jeans that don't break the bank, try Old Navy's Dreamer.
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mine is silver jeans, they are amazing!! I have had 2 kids from csection and have that pooch right over the scar and they seem to "suck" that in lol I am also 5'9 and need their 36" inseam. I have thinner legs and NO butt and they dont sag out in those areas like most other brands. Sometimes you can shop at warehouse one and find the cuts that are made in the same factory as silvers but sadly dont come in the 36" inseam :(
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love my Silver Jeans...but way over priced... I will probably have them taken in when I loose a little more...I also love Vigoss..they lift my butt!!! and I actually like the Jessica Simpson jeans....I am 41 years old and refuse to wear mom jeans....LOL...I am wearing the Jessica Simpson jeans in this picture. I want to try Miss Me jeans but those are expensive too!! I love jeans with just a little strech that does not get baggy and the end of the day..:drinker:

I buy mine from ebay!! You can get them brand new from 30-60$ which is NICE since they go from 89-169$ in stores
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I love Old Navy and H & M jeans.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

I buy mine from ebay!! You can get them brand new from 30-60$ which is NICE since they go from 89-169$ in stores

Thank you !! I will check Ebay out!! :flowerforyou:
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    Mama of 2, 33 years young, Express, I love Express jeans!! They fit my quads and glutes without being big in the waist!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    My Miss Me jeans are by far my favorite jeans! They are great for big bottomed girls!! I also love BKE jeans! They fit very comfortable!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Never had a baby but I love Express jeans.
  • oviedom81
    oviedom81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love Express Jeans they fit my big legs and butt.
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    I loooove my Hudson's..... But also love my guess, Jessica Simpsons, and Sevens.........
  • karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    Options
    Miss me, Express