Replies

• optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! Way to go!!!
  • julepgirl
    julepgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I'm so impressed, and you look wonderful.
  • CurvyMeli
    CurvyMeli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been running c25k and repeating week 1 a couple of times ... and I have nearly 200 lbs to lose. Just listen to your body and make sure to STRETCH a lot.
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so much healthier!

You and I have a lot in common including both playing the Clarinet (I played mine in a tour across Europe as a teenager) and an ugly trip down a flight of stairs (My accident was 15 months ago, though, and my shoulder is much better, but my hip needs to be replaced.) Another thing we have in common is a huge weight loss and affection of MFP. :)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep it up!
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    great job - keep up the good work
  • Pacefit4God
    Options
    Congrats! You are truly blessed! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • paola531
    paola531 Posts: 10
    Options
    That is awesome. I am sure you will reach the end of your goal in no time. :happy:
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking good. Good luck with the rest of your weightloss goals. :-)
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job! Funny how losing some weight will make you wanna look right in the camera!
    Looks like your saying yeah I'm thin, healthy and looking good!
  • liljeanne
    liljeanne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great attitude !!! You look amazing on the outside, but I'll just bet your insides are just beaming too :flowerforyou: You must feel incredible about your accomplishments, as well you should !!! I'll be doing that last 30 with you :) Job Well Done :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!