Jamie Rohrs (Colorado shooting "victim"

Options
13»

Replies

• EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I probably have a very biased opinion on this but I think he is coward. I dont know how you can not do anything and everything you possibly can to save your children.

About a year ago, my sister and her three children died in a house fire. The father of these children not only saved only himself but walked over my sister and her children who had just passed out from the smoke. This firefighters told us that if he gotten the children out of the house at that time they would have been able to be rescued. When my father arried on the scene ( we lived about ten minutes away), the firefighters and police had to restrain my father because he was trying to run into the house to save them.. You see, that is a real father. He didnt care that he would have probably died doing so; his daughter and his grandchildren were in that house and he would have done anything to get them out. My sister will always be the true hero, she died with her three children in her arms trying to get out of the house while her boyfriend didnt care enough to help her, he just got out.

****just noticed alot of typos on that, sorry its not something I usually write about so its hard not too shake when typing. Thanks for the love xo

I dont care how many of you hate on me because of this post but I cant help but agrre with the OP that this man is a coward.
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I hate coming into a thread and finding the OP is deleted. I'll never find out what the BFD is about. :grumble:

Quoted for truth.

Additionally, there is a delicious irony in that many are accusing the OP of cowardice for deleting her post wherein she accuses Rohrs of cowardice, while she has a reason that makes sense to her for why she made the choices she made, as I'm sure Rohrs has a justifications for his behavior. Layers, folks. It's like a goddamn onion up in here.
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I probably have a very biased opinion on this but I think he is coward. I dont know how you can not do anything and everything you possibly can to save your children.

About a year ago, my sister and her three children died in a house fire. The father of these children not only saved only himself but walked over my sister and her children who had just passed out from the smoke. This firefighters told us that if he gotten the children out of the house at that time they would have been able to be rescued. When my father arried on the scene ( we lived about ten minutes away), the firefighters and police had to restrain my father because he was trying to run into the house to save them.. You see, that is a real father. He didnt care that he would have probably died doing so; his daughter and his grandchildren were in that house and he would have done anything to get them out. My sister will always be the true hero, she died with her three children in her arms trying to get out of the house while her boyfriend didnt care enough to help her, he just got out.

I dont care how many of you hate on me because of this post but I cant help but agrre with the OP that this man is a coward.

wow! im so sorry...I hope they charged her bf with something what an *kitten*
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Let it go.

The poor man was in a theatre while some psycho a**hole came in firing. You cannot prosecute him for what he did. Sure, it may not be what you all "say" you would do, but you don't know what you would actually do. I bet if he were reading a newstory about something similar, his first thought would be, "I'd save my babies, and my woman first." Unfortunately, no one actually knows what the hell they'd do. You can continue to say what you'd do, but that's not fact. You don't actually know.

Let them be.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    ]

I'm not sure what the purpose of deleting your post was. Everyone knows what you're talking about and everyone knows what your position on it is. What was the point of deleting it? Just so people wouldn't think you were a "bad" person? Who cares what they think? I personally think the guy is a coward and the girl is an idiot for accepting his proposal. I would die for my nieces and they aren't even my own children. I don't care WHAT was happening, I would NEVER leave them to die. I might tear their arm out of the socket while dragging them away but they would be out of there even if I had to die in the whole process. This guy is a turd. I honestly don't care what anyone else says or thinks about me thinking that. You shouldn't care either! I don't know why you care what strangers on the internet think of you lol.
  • jlaurena
    jlaurena Posts: 60
    Options
    Maybe he suddenly realized he forgot to get his cardio in for that day and decided to go for a run.

Again, why is this on a fitness web site? None of us were there, let them get back to their daily lives in peace and not judgement.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Maybe he suddenly realized he forgot to get his cardio in for that day and decided to go for a run.

Again, why is this on a fitness web site? None of us were there, let them get back to their daily lives in peace and not judgement.

Chit-chat, fun, & games board, doll.

Now I'm off to google to find out wtf you all are talking about.