Ladies~ What are your favorite brand name jeans?

Options

Replies

• angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I love NYDJ and Seven...My two favs
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I like Silvers, BKE, and I just got an awesome pair from White House Black Market that make my legs look super long!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I love catos! :)
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'll have to go searching for some of these jeans that you ladies mentioned.

I have the WORST time finding jeans that fit. I have about 5 pairs of jeans right now, and NONE of them fit the way I'd like them to. I just have to settle every single time.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I have no kids but I like Seven for All Mankind, True Religion and J Brand... My Sevens are the best when I'm having a bigger day!
  • stephdg89
    Options
    I have a baby, and I'm a total jean snob. lol I love lucky jeans and true religion. I like to shop at the actual stores because the associates will spend however long it takes for you to find a pair you fall in love with! They really figure out exactly what you are looking for in terms of fit, style, shape, etc, and then help you find the right size and cut and color. They are pricey, but worth it for a great shopping experience, and they last FOREVER!!!
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    I Love Target : Levi's Denizen - actually picked them up cause they were on clearance for $4.00 ... they are the best!

My other new favorite... Victoria Secret's London Jean (stretch) - Love Love Them! Got 4 pairs / almost new - from a mom off a mom swap group for $4/each.

Until I reach my goal.. I don't invest much in clothing. Just enough to hold me until I get to the next size. LOL

I'm 32 / with a 7 year old daughter, and I've got hips .. and a butt.
  • redheadlynn
    redheadlynn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The Gap CurvyBootcut (Sexy Bootcut? something like that). They last the longest, even though they're mad expensive. One pair can last almost a year, if I don't wear them every day.
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    jenniferlthomas0305 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    For those of us in the "a little more curvy" bracket...I LOVE the Fashion Bug/Lane Bryant Right Fit Jeans and Dress Pants. You are able to customize a little more to the shape of your body. They fit GREAT!
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    Silver's, BKE, Lucky, Banana Republic, and Maurice Brand. I have had 4 kids in 3 years, so I also ahve lots to hide!
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    p.s. never but jeans from aeropostle if you have any type of shape to your body, yuck!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Never Diesel or Miss Sixty either, if you've got any kind of butt forget about it!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    love my plain ole American Eaqgle jeans but also Miss Me jeans r wonderful but pricey.
  • varnerific
    varnerific Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    "Miss Me" Easy Boot or Easy Straight cuts from Buckle. They are a bit higher rise and cover my butt crack and are a little roomier in the hips and thighs than the regular low rise ones. I also like some of the MEK jeans and some of the BKE's. (I love shopping at Buckle).
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I hate buying jeans!!! But it all depends on the brand, size, fit and if it has stretch!!! My fav's are Wallflowers :)
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Kut from the Kloth and Jag are both amazing (Jag Paley Petite is my favorite...)! I also love Dockers Metro Denim trousers...
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    The Gap CurvyBootcut (Sexy Bootcut? something like that). They last the longest, even though they're mad expensive. One pair can last almost a year, if I don't wear them every day.

Love Gap jeans too!!! You can get them much cheaper at the Gap outlet and they are just as nice!
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I like Lucky Brand. they have many different styles to choose from.
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I like Seven7 jeans.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I don't wear jeans, I wear Dockers.