Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

People in their twenties??

Replies

• shuga_shay
    shuga_shay Posts: 29 Member
    <
    I am 24, feel free to add me :happy:
  • amohamy
    amohamy Posts: 30
    I'm 20, feel free to add me :)
  • LRoch
    LRoch Posts: 1
    Im 25, feel free to add me! I could use some friends and motivation on here as well :)
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm all for friends in their 20's I'm 27!
  • jojis
    jojis Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm 26, feel free to add me!! I could also use some friends and plenty of motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    I'm 26 with roughly 60 pounds to lose, please feel free for me to add me
  • asayer
    asayer Posts: 47
    Seems you can only send 5 requests per 10 mins! Add me please….. looking for meal inspiration and motivation to exercise!! Keeping my calories low isn't a problem at the moment!
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    I'm 26, anyone who is supportive or has a stellar sense of humor (like me only your not me your you) feel free to add me :)
  • I'm 20 add me please if you want to :)
  • hy sugar m new also lookingto findsome friends and support, im 26 yrs young :P add me if you'd like !!! happy counting
  • StellarChick85
    StellarChick85 Posts: 33 Member
    27 here!! Everyone feel free to add! :)
  • I'm trying to strengthen my network on here too! I'll be 21 on Monday, and anyone can add me! :)
  • catie_tiu
    catie_tiu Posts: 3 Member
    I've been on MFP for a while and haven't bothered to find a support system yet...just was using the app to count calories and learn where my downfalls are. Now that I have a system going...it'd be nice to have a network on here!!!

I'm 27, recently moved across the country and don't really have much of a support system in the city yet. Would love to hear about other people's journey :)

My story is very similar to yours! I have been on MFP for over a year, but never bothered to really make friends or venture onto the forum. I'll be moving to a new city (also across the country from where I am currently) sometime in the winter. Sending you a friend request, for sure. :)
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    People in there twenties are so immature! now the 30+ crowd knows how to party!
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    You can add me! I'm 27 and always looking for more motivation :happy:
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    I'm 24. Feel free to add me people!
  • I'm also 27. I'd love to support each other!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    I'm 28, that still counts, right?
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    I'm 24, and anyone is welcome to send me a FR.
  • amohamy
    amohamy Posts: 30
    Seems you can only send 5 requests per 10 mins! Add me please….. looking for meal inspiration and motivation to exercise!! Keeping my calories low isn't a problem at the moment!

Motivation to exercise is what usually gets me! Currently doing 30 day shred and it's such hard work but managing to do it each day :)