Time crunch!

6 weeks till my husband returns from training from the air force and I have 17 lbs to lose! I need some suggestions on how I can loose my weight on time!

Replies

• 6 weeks till my husband returns from training from the air force and I have 17 lbs to lose! I need some suggestions on how I can loose my weight on time!
  • work out work out work out!!!

run run run run run!!

burn them calories the weight will melt off!!!:heart:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Make sure to eat... I think a lot of us associate eating with being heavy, so (in the past) we have limited our caloric intake drastically thinking that will make us loose weight. In reality, your body will hold onto the minimal calories it does get because it goes into starvation mode. I was watching the biggest looser the other night and one of the contestants was having a hard time eating. His trainer was saying that he NEEDS to feed his body in order to kick it into burn gear. Did anyone else see that episode? I'm definitely not an expert on any of this... but I'm trying really hard to change my habits and this is what I've heard and read.

Good luck! You must be so excited to see him!!!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Yes Katie. I mentioned it in another post, because it does emphasize what has been said on here all along. It was really good to hear it again though because I still sometimes wonder if it can possibly be right to throw on that extra 100 calories of eating a night (or 200) if I've not eaten my requirement for the day. And he lost 11 pounds. How cool is that!:wink:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Well if you round it out, that is about 3 Lbs a week.
    EASY! YOU CAN DO THAT!:happy:
    So eat 6 small healthy meals a day. drink a LOT of water. :drinker:
    Weight train, Cardo. :heart:
    Shake up your routine is another good one.
    If your body gets used to doing a workout again and again, you COULD stop loseing, if you note this, Switch your workouts. Instaed of the same weight training; do Yoga, Instead of the same old run; dance.
    instead of the same walk around the block; run 60 steps, walk 60 steps, run 60 steps, etc.
    We are here for you girl! :flowerforyou:
    --Diann...