anyone doing the 30 day shred?

Options

Replies

• Witchypoo777
    Witchypoo777 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Started Day 1 of 30 Day Shred yesterday as I struggle to get to the gym during school hols. It went well....too well....so I decided to do a JM Banish Fat Boost Metabolism session as well.

Big mistake.

I ache too much to do Day 2 :(

I will take a painkiller and attempt it anyway :)
  • MissTammie77
    MissTammie77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    wow! i started this convo but didnt think there would be many of you doing it!! well done to everyone :) and great before and after pics! defo gives me the encouragement i needed to carry on, well i did day one and 2 but had to have a rest day yesterday because my legs hurt BAD couldnt move off the sofa, couldnt walk up and down the stairs or even sit on the loo without gritting my teeth, had to have pain killers :0 but anyway im back on it today!!! i will add you all!! xxx
  • MissTammie77
    MissTammie77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    if anyone else wants to add me feel free, ive reached my limit of 10 and now lost track of who ive added so ig you didnt get an add plz add me :)
  • foreverme822
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of Level 1. I don't see any improvement in my endurance, but i'm sticking with it!
  • Witchypoo777
    Witchypoo777 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done - and it's getting easier! I'm even going to Zumba later too. Have also bought a FitBit. I'm a woman on a mission lol
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 2 and its definitely a good workout! I have noticed, in the short time of doing it, my strength has already increased and so has my endurance, its exciting! Have fun with it! :)
  • Highschoolskinny716
    Options
    Just started today and this is the first program I've tried in years-challenged but enjoying it all.
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it!!!! I love it especially when I don't have a lot of time like this week with packing and moving out of my apartment I'm on day 5!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Day 3 (yesterday) and Day 4 (today) complete... the soreness from day 1 / 2 is now gone. As much as I didn't want to do this tonight, I got it done and it feels good.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    On day 2 now... wasnt as bad as day one. Let's see if I get sore in 2 days like day 1 lol
  • Emitchell10
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred?
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2-level 1! But the pain is a killer! Especially because I do the 100 workout either right before or right after this...but I know it'll pay off!
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, very glad I found this message board, I was hoping there would be other people doing it :)

I'm new at this, so feel free to add me, I could definitely do with the motiviation
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I started tonight and HOLY CRAP that mess was hard!!! lol but feel free to add me :)))
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Done with day 5 of level one... feel like I can increase my weights a bit... we will see how I feel tomorrow.
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for a few months. I do two levels a day combined with other circuit training work out videos as well.
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I literally JUST finished day 1 level 1, came on to log the calories before I shower. Holy molely that was intense...
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    4th day of level 2 and it kicks my booty!!:bigsmile: But so worth it.
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm doing 30 day shred and I love it. One of my favorite parts is that I can get it free on Youtube. If you like yoga.....Jillian Michaels also has a great video for that on Youtube.
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great results! I like when someone posts pics. Makes more of a statement of how well it works. I need to dust my copy off and just start.