A Year Ago Today.. minus 61 pounds (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing your story!

Go Red Sox!
  • pattie317
    pattie317 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow! YOU are what this weight loss journey is all about!! Congratulations YOU look absolutely great!!
  • relaxinglmt
    Options
    wow! what an inspiration.... I am going back to your story everytime I lose hope...Thanks. You look fantastic!
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G T-R-A-N-S-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N Thank you for sharing your story! The running is such a tremendous accomplishment, I used to run and I know how hard it can be! Wishing you continued success!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!
  • Mendham07945
    Mendham07945 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story. You a a true inspiration!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WOW, congratulations. You are a inspiration to me. This last 2 days I have been in a funk but I'm going to the gym right now. Thanks
  • Ravin714
    Ravin714 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Just WOW!!! Great Job Girl!!! You are truly an inspiration..Thanks so much for the smiles today :)
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Excellent job...you look amazing!!!!! :smile:
  • akiss4u2tam
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look fabulous... and Thanks for the pictures It is very inspiring!!!!
  • tracileigh2
    tracileigh2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! You look beautiful! Loved reading your story. I had some of the same difficulties, including realizing that you DO have to eat to lose weight. My biggest obstacle has been health issues that limit what types of exercise I can do, but I have persisted. I have lost a little over 70 pounds altogether, with another 40 to go. I will not stop trying! Thanks for sharing your story, and maybe some time soon I'll be sharing mine!
  • Halfangel
    Options
    what a beautiful story. :) Congratulations.
  • amandager
    amandager Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! that's awesome : )
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!! YOU ROCK AND YOU WILL BE INSPIRING TO MANY! YOUR PICS SPEAK MORE WORDS THAN ANYTHING ANYONE COULD SAY!!! AWESOME AND GOOD FOR YOU!
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    almost cried reading your story
    you're such an inspiration !!!! and keep running :)
  • debbiehibbert
    Options
    good job. i am proud of you
  • Tucsonwoman
    Tucsonwoman Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and healthy! Congratulations girl! Thanks for sharing your story with all of us! You are truly an inspiration!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I really enjoyed reading your story and have to say you look brilliant!! Well done :smile:
  • Chunk2206
    Options
    You've accomplished so much and should be so proud.

You're right about the stories being inspiring and you've done the same for me!!

Thank you and well done!
  • NatashaMcQueen
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I hope I have the strength and confidence to keep at it like you have been! Keep up the amazing work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!