Taking A Chance -Need Some Friends in Twin Cities Area!

Options
ilyahna
ilyahna Posts: 96 Member
I just spent twenty minutes Googling websites trying to figure out how to meet people, but it seems that most of these are oriented toward folks looking to be in a relationship!

I moved to the Twin Cities area a year ago, and while I have some surrogate family friends, they are all married with kids and long established acquaintances which don't leave a lot of room for me. I left behind all my old buddies and my brother, and my family is all scattered about, a long way away. Right now, my boyfriend is the only person I really hang out with, and I know that has to be driving him nuts! :)

I would really be glad of someone (or multiple someones) in the area who is accepting applications for a new friend. I'd be stoked even to have (or also to have!) an exercise buddy, someone to meet for hiking or walking, or simply getting a workout while finding a seat for a movie!

Shot in the dark with how fast these posts die here, but... thought I'd try. =)

Replies

• BReit1
    BReit1 Posts: 28
    Options
    I used to live up in the twin cities, lol. I know that doesn't help you now, but I'm in the same boat. All my friends are up in the twin cities, and I'm down in Indiana now. Good luck, I hope you can find a friend connection :-)
  • ilyahna
    ilyahna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Would be cool if this site had some way to link up by city / area, or if I knew how to find it being that it perhaps already exists! =)
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Would be cool if this site had some way to link up by city / area, or if I knew how to find it being that it perhaps already exists! =)
    Did you know if you go into find friends you can put age,sex and distance from your home to find friends near you !
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Go to find members. If there are people in your area on here it will chow up :-)