Best workouts to do on Netflix?

Options

Replies

• AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    how you find them? are the instant watch?
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    There's nothing on netflix. :-(
  • mokab
    mokab Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I loved the crunch boot camp/ circuit training ones. They are not on instant anymore but you can still rent.
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    boo u have to pay like $7 more a month for rentals lol ill just go run
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch saved in my DVD queue. Including the Pole Dancing workout one. I wanted to see what all the hype was about (ages ago! Sheesh!). I didn't see any that were Instant that was interesting to me.

Edit: Look up Carmen Electra, Aerobic Striptease, and Pole Dance to see the DVDs. LOL.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    It wasn't. I tried looking on walmart and every other online store I could think of. Ebay is super high just like amazon. Overstock doesn't have it. Boo.
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I get workout DVD's from my library! I've renewed some of them over and over and had them for months at a time. I go to the library website, put what ever ones I want on hold (they transport anything from another library in the area to my library) and go pick it up the next day. It's awesome to try out a lot of different workouts for free and the ones I have really liked, I go buy.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    It wasn't. I tried looking on walmart and every other online store I could think of. Ebay is super high just like amazon. Overstock doesn't have it. Boo.

If you are looking for: 10 Minute Solution: Carb & Calorie Burner

collagevideo.com $14.99 (new) .... really good customer service .... I have bought from them several times

GoHastings.com $7.49 used / $11.98 new

Familyvideo.com $10.99
  • bbmkr3
    bbmkr3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Lump me in with the others that never thought to check out Netflix. I'll have to go check out the selection and see if I can find anything worth trying. Thanks for the idea!
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    right after i found them it said they all ended on August 1st, just my luck

Check back in a week or so. Usually they'll get the contract renewal and the shows will be back.
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Bumping To Save!!:) Lots of good ideas and selections:)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I never thought of watching them instantly I would love to hear what people say. I used to rent them. I can tell you what I do at times and that might give you some ideas. I have:

Bob Harper - Yoga for Warriors
    The Biggest Loser Yoga workout
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred

Didn't know Julian Michaels was on Netflix! I will have to add an extra DVD each month if I do that though or the family will complain that I'm hogging it. HAHAHA
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    ......I had no idea Netflix has workout DVDs :drinker: Thanks for the post or I would have never thought to even look!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    boo u have to pay like $7 more a month for rentals lol ill just go run

LOL! I am one of the "old schoolers" that dropped instant when they let me. I was hoping they would finally separate the cost for us DVD only folks. The instant was way too much buffering, so we quit watching it.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFit/videos
    there's some awesome ones on YT as well.

as for netflix, i just search for pilates.

i prefer hulu for yoga tho. yogazone is great. and free!

This post makes me happy. Thanks!
  • tamiam88
    Options
    As of today (Aug 3, 2012) Netflix no longer has any fitness videos available for instant streaming. I spoke to customer service when all the Crunch and 10-minute videos disappeared from my instant queue without any notice. It seems that the entire category of fitness videos got dropped when Netflix lost Starz.

If you are a disappointed Netflix customer, let them know. Perhaps they will respond to customers who want to maintain a high level of service with a strong streaming selection. (800) 585-7265.
  • GottaLoveRenee
    GottaLoveRenee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @ tamiam88... Aw man.I was logging on to Netflix when I got to your post. Thanks for sharing the number!
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    bump
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I do the 10 minute solutions Pilates and several others. I really love them. I'll be back later with my list of the ones that I do. :)
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    As of today (Aug 3, 2012) Netflix no longer has any fitness videos available for instant streaming. I spoke to customer service when all the Crunch and 10-minute videos disappeared from my instant queue without any notice. It seems that the entire category of fitness videos got dropped when Netflix lost Starz.

If you are a disappointed Netflix customer, let them know. Perhaps they will respond to customers who want to maintain a high level of service with a strong streaming selection. (800) 585-7265.

I guess I won't :( I think I will give them a call.