Strange topic...

Options
I know this might be awkward for a lot of people to talk about but I'm curious and I'm sure we're all mature enough. Okay, so right now I am a size 38DDD and obviously WHEN I get down to my goal weight I'm not gonna be a DDD anymore lol. At least I hope not. I'd look like asian Dolly Parton lmao. But I was just curious to if anyone would have an idea of what size my bra would be and if they would sag down to my ankles lol. Of course me being 19 I'm kinda worried that they are. If anyone has had large breasts and lost 50+lbs and went down in bra sizes feel free to comment! Or anyone at all...

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Haha, you think we're mature. You must be new. :D

You'll probably get a lot of different answers, because everyone has a different experience. It depends on whether your breasts are made up of mostly breast tissue or mostly fat; and it depends on your own fat storage pattern - some people store it mostly in their stomach, some in the hips, and so on. I'm afraid there's really no way to tell. Since you're 19 I would think you don't have much to worry about as far as sagging, since your skin has a lot of elasticity right now.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Well, I know this a different scenario, but when I was pregnant my boobs went to a DD and now they're a 32D but saggy in my opinion :( So I didn't even lose THAT much boob and mine did sag a little...Like I used to go without a bra and it looked fine. They were perky. That is no longer an option. I def have to have support! I'm 20 by the way...but EVERYONE is different in that department...I think you're body is just gonna do what you're body wants to do when it comes to boobs...
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    It totally depends on how much is actual breast tissue and not fat... I am a 36DD+ while 50 pounds overweight, and will be somewhere around a solid 36DD when I'm down to my ideal weight. That's just the way my boobs are.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady weight loss as opposed to extreme caloric deprivation/crash dieting will not only help give you a better chance of keeping the weight off long-term, but it will help your skin adjust to your new size more gradually and you will have less loose skin, saggy boobs, etc.

No one can say for sure what the final result will be, but I'm sure you'll look and feel much better if you're taking care of yourself and getting adequate exercise.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    glad i found this thread. i love boobies :)
  • such_nonsense
    Options
    glad i found this thread. i love boobies :)

Oh lord...what have I done?
  • such_nonsense
    Options
    Slow and steady weight loss as opposed to extreme caloric deprivation/crash dieting will not only help give you a better chance of keeping the weight off long-term, but it will help your skin adjust to your new size more gradually and you will have less loose skin, saggy boobs, etc.

No one can say for sure what the final result will be, but I'm sure you'll look and feel much better if you're taking care of yourself and getting adequate exercise.

That's good to know!
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Doing pushups could aid in the natural lifting of your breast...if they start you sag.
  • such_nonsense
    Options
    I wonder if there is any kinda of like special exercise for boobs...lmao.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Of course every person is different, however I have a friend who lost 60+ lbs and NOTHING from her breasts. She ended up having a reduction.
  • such_nonsense
    Options
    Of course every person is different, however I have a friend who lost 60+ lbs and NOTHING from her breasts. She ended up having a reduction.

Wow. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You're 19, you should be fine, I would not be surprised if you do go down, but no more than 1 cup size. I went from DD, to D as well. But, make sure when you work to bind those babies up and keep them secure! Wear a very good sports bra. Good luck.

The exercises for your breasts are the butterfly weights.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    You'll be a 36 C. I'm psychic.
  • sempertracy
    sempertracy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Lifting weights, especially focusing on the arms, shoulders and chest really helped me after breastfeeding 2 kids (and I wasn't as young as you). I also ran about 25-30 miles a week for cardio and it seemed to work. If you can afford it a trainer is wonderful in developing a program tailored to your chest.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    After losing 100+ lbs, my boobs went from a 42DDD to a 38DD. They're still huge, and yes they do sag. But I also breastfed a monster of a child, so you won't probably suffer as much of a sag. What I've learned to accept is, regardless of weight, big, natural breasts start sagging very early on. Unfortunately, if you want your boobs up under your chin 24/7, they need to be fake. Or, invest in a fantastic push-up bra. That's what I do.

I'm 24, btw.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I've lost 44 lbs and have just lost a cup size, 32 FF to F, so you may retain your boobs!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Doing pushups could aid in the natural lifting of your breast...if they start you sag.

I agree w/this. I am noticing a big difference in my breast since I started pushups and weights. They have even perked up a little and I'll take all the help I can get in that department being that I'm 40 and a D cup.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Not to piggy back on this thread (but that's what I'm doing I guess), but I'm losing weight in my chestal region.

YAY, but most of it's from one boob.

Uh, not sure why I shared that. Not really looking for advice. Maybe I made your day more interesting?
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I'm 69 pounds down only 45 from my goal weight and i haven't lost a cup or an inch off my 38D's :(
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Well, it depends on alot. If you were thinner before and had big boobs, you are probably gonna be big still. I have lost alot of weight and the darn things have only gone down 1 cup size, to a G :grumble:
    Just gonna have to go with it. Everyone's body is different