any college students out there?

Options

Replies

• basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior in college right now. I gained 10lbs freshman year living on campus. I have since been able to lose it all.
  • tmj2191
    tmj2191 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hello there 2nd student again lol going back to switch majors so that I can find employment. Looking to find other motivated people as well that want to get fit stay healthy and kick out the bad habits. Feel free to add if you like.

Trey
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    College girl!
  • jitterbug2294
    Options
    I am going to be a freshmen and i really dont want to gain the 15
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    flyingpurplemonkey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am! Anyone can add me, if they want!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Just started my senior year :)
  • Ericaaa89
    Ericaaa89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sophmore here! Decided to take a semester off after my freshman year...turned into three years :) Classes start August 15th and I'm nervous what the change in my daily routine will do to my weightloss. I hope I can still make time to exercise being a full time student and having a full time job! Anyone, please feel free to add me, love having friends to support!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Yep yep senior....well super senior
  • koalahugs
    Options
    I'm in my junior year! Add me! :) I kept the freshman 15 off my first year and then it all came crashing back after that so I got on it and lost it again.
  • Cbarns88
    Options
    Just graduated! anyone can friend me!
  • LadyAmy20
    LadyAmy20 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm a student at uni in the UK, about to go into my final year. Feel free to add me :)
  • tindysdailyapple
    Options
    this is great! people should ask questions and stuff if they want, maybe other college students would have answers.(:
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student who gained and lost the freshman 15!! Would love to have any of y'all as friends :)
  • mbojan2
    mbojan2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am.....I'm not your typical student though with being 31.LoL.
  • Hyzaarc
    Hyzaarc Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I start college in 3 weeks. I took 3 summer courses though! I'm trying to drop 100lbs by next April.
  • Jamie2sweat4u
    Options
    Full time baby!! I am so ready to be finished lol
  • CurlyGurlie88
    Options
    I'm a college student! Feel free to add me!
  • mandyshippe
    Options
    College Student!! Any positive and supportive people can feel free to add me :)!!
  • trenley
    trenley Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Junior!
  • sowonderfultonight
    Options
    I'm finishing up my last semester at community college this fall, then moving out and going to university to get my bachelor's degree starting in the spring. ^^' Definitely don't wanna lose my progress then, so yeah. xD