feel free to add me, i'm on everyday :)
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me i love positive people
  • MrsB724
    MrsB724 Posts: 247
    Options
    Positivity needed and given! Feel free to add me....Just a warning though: Sometimes I swear and you might find alcohol in my food diary on occasion.....just so you know :drinker:

Edited to add: Anyone else looking for buddies feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me. I am on several times a day, I would not be able to do this without the fantastic help of MFP!!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Positive buddy right here :) Feel free to add me.
  • Lee648
    Lee648 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and looking for all the positive support that I can find! I don't like talking about my weight issues with my friends and family because I feel like no one else can relate! I'm looking to lose about 80 lbs so I certainly need positive support. I don't have any MFP friends so if anyone is interested, please add me!
  • dmclement917
    Options
    I am starting over and need positive support buddies also! Feel free to add me!
  • gembr1
    gembr1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I've just restarted MFP after losing my will power first time round :frown: . Feeling positive this time and willing to share it! Feel free to add me.
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm pretty new myself and love giving positive support! Feel free to add me!
  • kmumansky
    kmumansky Posts: 119
    Options
    Gaining all these positive, motivated friends is pretty awesome! :)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    FR sent!!!
  • AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    I started in Feb and need positive support buddies also! Feel free to add me!
  • niwrehs
    niwrehs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome stick with it.
  • Melthrash
    Melthrash Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • rjdersch
    Options
    I completely understand. I have found myself being more honest with myself and holding myself more accountable since using this site. I believe that we all have the ability to encourage anyone who needs it.... including myself =)

Being healthy can be challenge based on schedules, ability, etc. I have found though that I now have more reasons to make myself be healthy than reasons not to try. One important one to me is my 3 year old daughter.

Feel free to add me and lets all get our healthy on! =)
  • Jessika_Lynnn
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been on MFP for a little while now. Don't have too many buddies. I'm looking for some like-minded positive support buddies.

I try to stay positive and help people through their issues. I always see so much negative, and I feel the journey of bettering ourselves is something to be excited about, not complain about! :)

Kristen

Exactly! Everyone needs a little positive support in their lives! I would love to be friends with you, and everyone else on this topic (: I will add you now!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I know I need all the help I can get!
    Please add me!
  • kris10lv84
    Options
    Hey there kristen...i am kristin too btw. Feel free to add me and anyone else can too because like everyone else any lil bit of motivation helps. Not to mention ive been slacking for the last 2 wks and starting yesterday i decided to get back on track..so help wanted lol. Ill definately help with the motivating too.