Needing some inspirational people in my life. FFL!

Options
2»

Replies

• HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me... Always looking to motivate for those who motivate back... :-)
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ADD ME... HERE And join TeamGetFit 2012 group on facebook...
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :) feel free to message me any stories or things that could help me with sticking to it.

Add me if you'd like. I love reading through my news feed and seeing all the workouts, victories, and other things my friends post.mits definitely motivation to get off my *kitten* and do it too!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    you are amazingly pretty
  • Melthrash
    Melthrash Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me also. Would love to encourage on your journey :-)
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I know you said you hated people telling you what to do and what you can and can't do. But I'm going to tell you anyway, you WILL do this! You seem so positive and motivated and I am sure you will get to where you wish to be =)
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    You can do it. Just take one step at a time. Feel free to add me.
  • leenie96
    leenie96 Posts: 65
    Options
    It's a journey, but you can do it! Change the negativity into a positive and use it as motivation for your healthy life! Feel free to add me :)
  • dionnecw
    dionnecw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know it’s easier said than done but we can’t worry about what other people think. You have to know that you are an awesome woman, beautiful inside and out and no matter what the other haters say or think of you, you have to eventually realize their words mean absolutely nothing if they are not words of encouragement to help you along your travels and to help you eventually get back on that wagon so you can get you your final destination of what you want to accomplish for yourself. Another thing I should’ve said in the beginning is that first and foremost lean to love yourself as you are now and know that you are a work in progress. So learn to actually stop in front of that mirror and stare at yourself a little longer while at the same time learning to love you. Each day find something positive about yourself and just run with it. GOOD LUCK! :smile:
  • mirandaneal19
    mirandaneal19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you are amazingly pretty

Thank you doll!
  • mirandaneal19
    mirandaneal19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you doll. I wish i couldn't take things to heart, but its just in my nature. But someday i can look back and see their words will choke them :)
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Anyone else is welcome to add me too!!