!!Everyone!! State Your Goals HERE.

Options

Replies

• Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Build strength as much as I can for 9 months and then do a cut.
  • Mclark325
    Options
    To look good naked
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Run 10k without stopping so I can get back to footie!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    My goals:
    end menopause at the same weight I started it (5'6"/132), and in much better shape.
    Be still healthy and comfortable enough to run 3-5 miles 5 times a week for the next 15 to 20 years.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Lose weight for cousin's wedding coming up in September, and lose a bit more for sister's wedding next May, (bridesmaid again, nooooo . . . D; . . . ) Then cosplay and also wear cute Asian clothes XD.
  • MichelleB1427
    Options
    My goal is that I want to look BETTER than I did at my best weight. I want my abs back... before I met my fiance I had the start of some pretty nice abs... then I got comfy with my fiance and gained about 30lbs. My goal is to lose 40 to 50 lbs by the start of next year. After my wedding I want to start a family so I want to get fit before I do that... When all is said and done I want to weigh 125-135 and have a nice tummy so I can wear any bathing suit I want to the beach. I want to be proud of who I am, inside and OUT.
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Look sexi naked:smile:
  • wilryan92
    Options
    To get down to 180 pounds and bf % of about 11 or 12% by September 24th
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    To continue to bulk and add muscle. To be fit enough to compete in a figure/bikini competition. I want to bench my body weight. To get a perfect score on my PT test. Basically to be harder, better, faster, stronger ;D
  • shocatnida
    Options
    My goals:
    To look more like a lean dancer, drop 35 pounds by February 1st, tone my legs and feel confident in a two piece.
  • LoriGM
    LoriGM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to let the woman hidden under all this weight out...look in the mirror and like what I see and know that I showed the strength to do something about it instead of continuing to HIDE!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15 pounds by mid November.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    GOALS>

Lose 47 pounds

Be at my lowest.... again: 130

And to be able to run my first 5k in October without stopping to walk!!!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    To get and stay skinny
    lose this last 40 lbs by Jan 2nd and not be ashamed of my body
  • tiffanyvc
    Options
    1. Lose 10 more pounds so I can fit comfortably in my size 4 jeans (when they are freshly washed and dried, not after they've been stretched out...) and wear a cute new dress to my brother-in-law's wedding in September
    2. After I lose 10 pounds, I'd like to lose 5 more by Christmas
    3. Even after I've lost those 15 pounds, continue at the gym at least two-three times per week to maintain that weight
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    To lose 25 lbs.
    To buy a new wardrobe that actually fits (I'm kind of swimming in my clothes right now, and I can't imagine losing another 25lbs).
    To lose the pooch on my lower tummy.
    To be able to run 1 mile (I hate running though).
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    To buy a whole new wardrobe and shop at all the stores I've been window shopping at for years. I would like to lose 65 more pounds and then get my tummy tuck/breast reduction. So reaching the weight goal is first so I can get the surgery and then the clothing after. lol!

I want to run a 5k and half marathon. Just trying lots of new activities. Rock wall climbing has always sounded fun.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    My goals have changed. I started with wanting to get back to 123lbs but my new goal is lowering body fat! Ideally I would like to get to 21% body fat.
    Pick a sport and stick at it... for life (Or until my body can no longer handle it)
  • ghgs13
    ghgs13 Posts: 27
    Options
    To fit in a 30DD bra properly, and to be able to buy a push up bra again. To have a flatter stomach, and a rounder bottom. To be able to run a mile without stopping. To do 15 pushups.
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    BE HEALTHY

Lose 3 more pounds makes 160 pounds lost
    Lose about 9 pounds and I am in wonderland 199
    Lose 25 pounds and I have cut myself in half half of my body weight gone
    sometime after Jan 25th my 65th Bday I want to be 165 when I am 65 and that will make 201 pounds lost
    Then I am done