PA people out there?? Or Not..Not a big deal

fcp1234
fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
I joined this site a while ago, but never really used it. I am a new mom, my baby is 1 and I need to get back in shape. I havent been in a gym since getting pregnant, just walked alot, did 3 miles a day when I was pregnant, and I still managed to gain 85 lbs.
I have lost all but the last 10 pounds. I am starting to work out this weekend to get back to the great shape I used to be for years ( 5'9" and 138 lbs). The weight doesnt worry me as much as the way I feel. I need to feel strong and sexy again. I miss feeling sore:)
So anyway, looking for new friends to motivate each other.

Replies

• Hey there fellow PA resident. I'm in south central PA (york county). Feel free to add me if you'd like. We can all use a little support and motivation along the way. Good Luck!
  • I may or may not be moving to Pittsburgh in 2 weeks. Stay tuned!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    I live in the land of the poorly maintained state highways. You can add me if you'd like some support from within the Keystone state. :)
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    I live in the land of the poorly maintained state highways. :)

hey, i thought that was Ohio! but then, as close as i live to PA, i can bet there are the same seasons:

almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction >.<

OP, i don't know what part of PA you're in, but i'm right over the border from Pittsburgh. feel free to add me!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I may or may not be moving to Pittsburgh in 2 weeks. Stay tuned!

Waiting patiently :)
  • mackie121
    mackie121 Posts: 32 Member
    I live in the land of the poorly maintained state highways. You can add me if you'd like some support from within the Keystone state. :)

I was driving home from Maryland the other day and just passed the Welcome to PA sign i hit a nice big-ol pot hole and knew i was home :)
  • weeblex
    weeblex Posts: 412 Member
    They are lulling you into a false sense of security now, they just resurfaced I-83 as you cross from MD to PA, the first 2 miles are awesome roads.... then you are trapped by the potholes :)
  • mackie121
    mackie121 Posts: 32 Member
    They are lulling you into a false sense of security now, they just resurfaced I-83 as you cross from MD to PA, the first 2 miles are awesome roads.... then you are trapped by the potholes :)

those tricksters, they should really fool everybody by paving all the roads. then nobody would know they were in PA until they were in the middle of the state
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Hi neighbor!!! I'm in NEPA...add me if u like
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Hey, I am in Central PA (Lebanon). you can add me as a friend if you want.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Pittsburgh, here.
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    I grew up in PA. Lived about 2 hours north of Philly. TIIIIIINY little town on the edge of a coal mine. I escaped to the land of sun when I was 19. Loved Arizona for 8 glorious years! :glasses: Then I was dragged, kicking and screaming, to Utah... where I'll be for a while. :ohwell:
    You can add me if you like. :smile:
  • Weezoh
    Weezoh Posts: 171 Member
    I'll be moving to central PA in a couple weeks from NE Ohio
  • nikkibello
    nikkibello Posts: 64 Member
    If Jersey is close enough for ya, add me! I also have a 1 yr old (actually 13 months now lol) and a 5 yr old and have a couple lbs to go but mostly want to build muscle:-)