100+ Pounds to Lose? Friends Please? =P

Options
So, I'm Jessika. I'm 23 years old and have a crap-ton of weight to lose... This is attempt #2,172,271 (it feels like it anyays), but each time I'm learning, changing, enduring, and getting closer to figuring this out. I am down 4 pounds... 96 more to go! Anyone want to go on this journey with me? I would love some supportive friends, and to support you back! We CAN do this, so we might as well do it together (:

Replies

• shastacrystal
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose as well. I want to lose at least 80 but 100 would be a bonus! I am in it with ya girl!
  • Sailatsorf
    Sailatsorf Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm also 23, I've lost 25 and I have at least 50 more I have to lose to be healthy. :) Let's do this!
  • healthybody74
    Options
    I have 20-30 lbs to lose and have lost 10 so far since mid May. I know it isn't easy but there is so much support out there! I'm willing to do it with ya if you'd like. You can add me on here :)
  • wowza1
    wowza1 Posts: 16
    Options
    hi all
    i am needing to lose 50, and believe me its been a life changing experience to deal with on sooooo many levels..i need support and friendship pn here as well, and although i don't have 100 pounds to lose, i am here every step of the way in having it be difficult thing to get off just as uch as any one else...

please add me as your friends and we can do this together!!!:flowerforyou:
    :)leanne
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you on your journey.
  • Melthrash
    Melthrash Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me! 100+ to lose and love having new friends to keep me motivated/encouraged
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    I have 100-110 to lose, we can do this! :) feel free to add :)
  • heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    it's a long journey, would love to give support to a fellow mfp'er
  • Ajmead
    Ajmead Posts: 56
    Options
    Feel free to add me xx
  • roswyn80
    roswyn80 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've got a 'now goal' of around 80lbs, but I'd like to lose more like 125 or so! Feel free to add me. ^^
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    hey feel free to add me, I have just over 100 left to lose and im 25 =]
  • LovesDressage
    Options
    Best wishes with your journey. I lost over 140# a few years ago and put a lot of it back on. Back on the wagon with 80 to lose! Just never lose site of the face that it is truly a journey. You don't just lose it and forget it; you truly have to change your life.
  • michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me and we can support each other :-) I have about 70 more lbs to lose, a total of 85 lbs all together.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have 130+ to lose. So feel free to add me anyone! :)
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello Jessika, you can add me. I have 110lbs to lose and lost 29lbs since 6/20 this year.
  • ashley24356
    Options
    add me...i'm starting small with goals, but have a 100+ to lose too..
  • stallion90
    Options
    im aiming to lose 70, ive done 12 so far, we can do this! add me please :))
  • Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request!

I could stand to lose nearly that much as well though my current goal is 50. I need all the support I can get and would gladly welcome new friends!
  • shashank0712
    Options
    !