!!Everyone!! State Your Goals HERE.

Options

Replies

• Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    To run. To be slim enough that it won't hurt my knees anymore and to be healthy enough to run for at least an hour.
    To gain muscle and lose fat. I don't need to be "ripped" or to "be able to wear that bikini". I want to be FIT.
    When I obtain these two goals I want to do the Tough Mudder. I will finish it and I will be happy.

All of this has looked impossible in my past. I'm out to kick "impossible" in the *kitten*.
  • kay930
    kay930 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25 pounds by Jan 2 and to be able to wear my wedding ring again.
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want to get back down to 127lbs or a little bit less (see profile pic for an idea), I really let myself go over the past couple of years and now I'm working really hard to try and get back to how I was, where I was alot more confident and happy.

Plus I get married next September (2013).
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    -I want to run a 5K in the next 8 weeks (even if it's on a treadmill, just so long as I can prove to myself that I CAN do it).
    -I'd like to be able to fit into a shirt I bought back in high school (10 years go) that I never wore. It still has the tags too.
    -I'd like to weigh less than 200lbs by the end of this year.
    -My goal weight is 130lbs.
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    To be at my BF% (18%) Goal by the beginning of next year!!!!
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    The time frame is not too important to me (although I would like to get fit before leaving college in ~2-3 years (plenty of time)); I know that if I stick to current lifestyle, I'll get to my goal weight (180 lbs.) eventually, so my goal is to simply not fall off the wagon.
  • cmjustin
    cmjustin Posts: 11
    Options
    lose the frist 25 lbs by the end of Oct and be able to donate blood
    drink less so I can keep the weight off
    Ok go
  • vynnette26
    vynnette26 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to lose 10lbs by Dec. and look great in a bikini.
    long term-run a marathon
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 68 pounds that I packed on after my husband passed away in 2006. I am down 1.8 pounds in one week. My goal is to FINALLY do this the right way and stop looking for the next quick fix fad. My goal is to reach 160 by spring of next year. I went for a hike this summer with my bf and his whole family. I couldnt make it all the way and had to sit back with a overweight dad and his overweight kid. This was an eye opener. How emarassing. Next year I will finish that hike!!!
  • haeffel2
    haeffel2 Posts: 34
    Options
    Run a Half-Marathon in April and be back down to 120lbs by November:]
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    Read each and every one of your goals! What awesome goals they are! Make them then reach them! Do it or yourself, you deserve it! Anyone, feel free to add me for some extra motivation/support.. xx
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    To run my first half marathon sub 2hrs30 (sept 9th), to fit in my size 8 super skinnies, to have a six pack like Jessica Ennis, in that order! :)
  • imwilson87
    Options
    My initial gal is to lose 25 lbs!
  • worldofheidi
    worldofheidi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I turn the big "4-0" next year. My goal is to be healthy and fit (looking good would be a bonus). After my second child was born in '05, I lost quite a bit of weight and was down to a healthy size. With work and kids...basically life, I put myself and health last. I'm learning to make myself a priority and hope this year will be a turn for the better. I'm 5 feet tall (yes, I'm short) and I currently weigh 180 pounds with a waist size of 37.5 inches. My goal is to weigh 135 pounds and have a 26 to 27 inch waist. I have a lot of work to do but I believe I can do it! Thanks for setting this group up!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    1) To get myself to a mentally healthy place whereby the scale doesn't rule my life and I feel able to allow my weight to go up a little so I am healthier (I am almost 5'10 and 125/126Ibs, medium build).
    2) To incorporate strength training and lower my cardio, as I am finding the intensity of cardio I do to be too much for my wellbeing.
    3) To get my diet more balanced and to cut back further on the stuff that is not so good for my body.
    4) To still remain a Uk size 8.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    To stop anything that should not wobble wobble.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    I want to bring all my failures together for a final win. this fourth time is the last time Im going to lose these 30 pounds. I have learned these things

- to embrace the scale..espeically afer goal..weigh each day to prvent regain

- I have figured out total low carb keeps me maintaining. my weight. not losing. but after goal it is an option.

- exercise is what will help me maintain more than lose.
  • melygavino
    Options
    I would like to lose 30 lbs by my birthday December 30th..!!!!!

This means I have to set a goal weight loss of 1.5 lbs per week....
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Be a size 10..not too much to ask is it?
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I want to lose the remaining 51 lbs I will continue working out to maintain muscle and stay strong..after that I'll see how I feel and look and either maintain or continue to lose... also next spring I'll have knee replacement surgery to fix my bum knee.