What kind of lunch box did you have?

Options

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Sigmund the sea montser!

Awesome! Most people don't believe me that this show even existed.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I had a strawberry shortcake one as well in kindergarten. It was pink & red with green trim. In 2nd grade I got a gold She-ra Princess of Power one, that was my favorite! I also had an orange California Raisons one in 4th grade. Then I started buy lunch at school. Funny how we remember that kind of stuff, it was well over 20 years ago!
  • priddy_girl
    priddy_girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I had a metal Holly Hobby one...then Strawberry Shortcake. Those are the only 2 I remember. I wish I still had them!
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Brown paper bag.

Too poor for a lunch box.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Mickey Mouse and Barbie!
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Gosh I wish I could remember. I would get a new one every year. The memory is not so good.
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Barbie....it was a vinyl black one with pink 60's type flowers and a pic of barbie on it with the word barbie written in pink on it.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I STILL use a pink Scooby Doo lunchbox...take it to work every day wherever I am.
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    We don't really have lunch boxes in Germany, so I never had one. :( This upset me so much that I went and bought a Hello Kitty one last year. Yup, I'm almost 30 and I take my Hello Kitty lunch box to work with me sometimes. So what? Haha.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    the muppets. it was even metal, not plastic!

i currently have a super mario brothers one.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I can't quite remember but if I had the one I wanted, it would have been Charlie Brown.
  • di2losew8
    Options
    A metal Scooby-Doo one.

Now I am humming that tune....."Scooby Dooby Doo where are you....?" LOL
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Holly Hobbie!
  • nevergiveup92
    Options
    Mine was a Lion King lunch pale with a Lion King thermos. I LOVED it!! But then one year I left candy canes inside and it kinda sorta melted.. Long story short it made my lunch pale sticky, mom threw it out, and I cried... Literally.
  • di2losew8
    Options
    I'm really dating myself here, but my first one was the Monkees, and then I had the Partridge Family.

OOOH were you lucky! I always wanted the Partridge Family one...my mom wouldn't buy it though. Yes we are dating ourselves!!!
  • sarahwilloughby07
    Options
    I had a Pocahontas one once but then it got stolen :( but I went to a "junk store" and picked up a red Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and a blue Tale Spin one. :)
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If my memory serves me right I had a teenage mutant ninja turtles or batman...or both. But right now, I own a tin Star Wars lunch box. I absolutely love it!
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I had the Peanuts.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i had a metal muppet babies one..little did i think that maybe one day it might be worth money, i permanent markered all over it when i was little..LoL

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/lunch-boxes/images/2554488/title/muppet-babies-vintage-1985-lunch-box-photo
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    My favorite one was Holly Hobby

I think my first one was a metal Holly Hobby one.

This was my first lunch box for kindergarten. I think I mostly wanted it for the thermos since it had flowers on it.

I know I had a few of them growing up but that's the only one I remember for sure, I think I maybe had Muppets one that was yellow.