Some great workouts that you use

Options
I never know what to do when I want to workout
I never no what I should do because it is so hotttt outside!!

Replies

• JulieinMaine
    Options
    I've been trying to go swimming, even just leisurely in the lake, seems to help to burn calories and it's refreshing.
  • steffcontreras
    Options
    Have you heard of the toneitup girls? their on youtube and their pretty out there haha:happy:
    I LOVEEEEE doing their workouts and i lovee following their advice and trying their recipes!
    If you haven't heard of them then i think you should DEFINITELY check them out!:happy:
    Or if you're more into calmer workouts try Tara Stiles yoga! it's also really fun(:
    Let me know what you think!:happy:
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    I took an old plastic cylindar container, cut strips of paper and wrote different exercises on each paper (from my bootcamp/online research) then I grab a buddy and we decide before we pull a piece of paper out of the container how many reps we are going to do of it and go through as much of the container as we can. It may not be the most structured workout, but it keeps it random and interesting.

Here are a few of the exercises in my jar: (some use weights and some don't)

Burpees
    Sprints
    Pushups
    Rowing Pushups
    Crunches
    Jump Squats
    Rockstars ( Small squat with a jump where your feet pretty much kick your butt)
    Lunges
    Bicep Curls
    Down-ups (run in place like a football player, drop to the ground and get back up again)
    Jumping Jacks
    Bleacher runs (if we go to the high school track)

As for when it's hot...bring water and embrace the sweat. :)
  • naynay1991
    Options
    my name is nay and im 21yrs old i am 167lbs and stand about 5'5 i need help on what type of healthy foods to eat, i play just dance 3 for about an hour and try to get some turbo jam cardio in but i keep losing track. please help.
  • steffcontreras
    Options
    I took an old plastic cylindar container, cut strips of paper and wrote different exercises on each paper (from my bootcamp/online research) then I grab a buddy and we decide before we pull a piece of paper out of the container how many reps we are going to do of it and go through as much of the container as we can. It may not be the most structured workout, but it keeps it random and interesting.

Burpees
    Sprints
    Pushups
    Rowing Pushups
    Crunches
    Jump Squats
    Lunges
    Bicep Curls
    Down-ups (run in place like a football player, drop to the ground and get back up again)
    Jumping Jacks

I reallyy like this idea! especially since me and my best friend try to workout together! Another variation i read from some magazine is you get a deck of cards and for each suit you categorize it (ex. hearts can be cardio moves etc.) and each card has a certain number of reps with workout. It's really an interesting variation to! haha
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Burpees
    Sprints
    Pushups
    Rowing Pushups
    Crunches
    Jump Squats
    Lunges
    Bicep Curls
    Jumping Jacks

I reallyy like this idea! especially since me and my best friend try to workout together! Another variation i read from some magazine is you get a deck of cards and for each suit you categorize it (ex. hearts can be cardio moves etc.) and each card has a certain number of reps with workout. It's really an interesting variation to! haha

Love both of these ideas!!
  • hrflak
    hrflak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like hip hop abs or turbo jam for workout videos but i go to the gym and usually use the elliptical or treadmill. Fresh air is good but I'm less inclined to attempt to workout when its this blazing hot outside.