A NEW ME - 2010 Weight Loss Challenge!

Options

Replies

• oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    how are you all doing with your 3x 30 minutes exercise as this weeks challenge? :flowerforyou:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    how are you all doing with your 3x 30 minutes exercise as this weeks challenge? :flowerforyou:

I did the wii fit for 45 min yesterday, and am starting the 30 day shred tonight after church. I'm so excited!!
    How are you doing with it, Emma?
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options

Doing excellent with it :bigsmile: ... actually I do alot more exercise then u challenged us to do but that's what I've been doing for a couple months now anyway.. It feels great :love: ! How's it going for you?
  • katielouhoo
    katielouhoo Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    For this past week, I did 2 hours of water aerobics and 2 1/2 hours of aerobic activity with the wii, and additional 2 hours of stretching- yoga exercising.

Got to get back to weight training this next week.
  • wyomingpeach
    Options
    Count me in, too!

Rhonda
    Current weight 1/2/10 = 193 lbs
  • getnhealthy101
    Options
    I'm in! My current weight 1/2/10 = 206; and I just started walking, 30 minutes a day. Today actually was first day.
  • getnhealthy101
    Options
    I forgot to post my goal weight.
    Start weight on 1/2/09 = 206
    Goal weight = 142
    I started walking regime yesterday, 30 minutes walking 5 days/week. Will increases this and add bicycling once spring arrives.
  • gijane1ea
    Options
    Count me in! I need all the help and support I can get.

My starting weight is 207.8
    My goal weight is 140 (but will settle for 150 if need be)
    Tomorrow I start back in the gym.
  • bigred717
    Options
    I know it is not Thurdsay but I would like to join! My starting weight is 188 and my goal is 130. I plan to workout 5 days a week and stick to my calorie count. Good luck to everyone! I just love the support on this website!!!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    I usually work out 6-7 days a week but what I did for a personal challenge with this one is to add 15 minutes to three of my normal workouts! I did one of the three yesterday and I am hoping to do one more today!

I went to a game night last night and drank wine I wasn't planning on so I am a bit bummer about that one! :ohwell: It was very fun though.
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    I have been out of town since Thursday and didn't get to post my starting weight.

Starting weight is 261 lbs
    Goal weight is 150 lbs
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    i'd like to join! my starting weight is 153 and my goal is 125, so just over 25 lbs to lose.
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    i was away visiting for most of the holidays and it feels so good to be back at home, in my own routine, eating the foods that i like, and being back in control!

:smooched:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    :blushing: When do we weigh in???
  • MelK8RN
    MelK8RN Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Sorry for the late join. This sounds fun and I loooove a challenge! Ive read tghe posts up til now and will catch up...
    I used this site a while ago and loved it but then kinda lost track it. Im back now and ready to make some changes in me and it will be fun to hear about all of your changes too!!

SW on 12/31- 158
    GW 125
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Starting weight 193
    1/4/10: 194 (Ladies you understand TOM and Guys I am sure you can figure it out)
    1/11/10:
    1/18/10:
    1/25/10:
    Goal by the end of January 185lbs; baby steps - its all about baby steps!!!
  • Brandiann
    Options
    :blushing: When do we weigh in???

Thursday's!
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! :drinker: I hope you all had a great weekend and wonderful New Year's..

Today I hit the gym hard .. I'm in my second week of lifting heavy weights and it feels awesome.. I've gained strength in the past week that's for sure.. I've done cardio everyday since last Thursday and it's paying off.. I also tweeked my eating to more cleaner foods.. You can take a peek at my food diary to see.. it's public..
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Brandiann:

THANK YOU!!!! i couldn't remember for the life of me ..... :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Davilee
    Davilee Posts: 13
    Options
    I am looking forward to a challenge and others to keep me motivated :)

SW 1/04/10 143.6
    GW Short term 135
    GW Long term 125

I plan to do some form of exercise 5x a week, but some are short bursts of 20 mins. :smile: