please recommend a fitness dvd for me

Options
So I have really young kids and can't really get to the gym. I have been doing Jillian Michaels videos 5 times a week during naptime. However, my wrists and elbow are killing me from all the push ups and planks, and I need to scale it back a bit and do a different type of workout (one that is easier on my elbows and wrists) a few times a week instead. That is if I want to be able to continue picking up and feeding my kids. Can someone make a recommendation? I was thinking of Zumba maybe?

Replies

• donnakayparra
    donnakayparra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd try any of the 10 Minute Solution DVDs. I have the Hip Hop Dance Mix and Pilates Slim and Sculpt. You can do them 10 minutes at a time.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Cathe.com has a huge selection and her workouts are top notch! Also try Collagevideo.com or Totalfitnessdvds.com and you can say what you are interested in ie: cardio or strength etc. and what level and they will come up with suggestions for you.
  • LadonnaFunk
    LadonnaFunk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your suggestions, guys.

I have spent my evening looking into turbo fire, only to conclude that I'm not ready for it. I decided to get Turbo Jam and work my way up to Turbo Fire.
  • angel101netta
    angel101netta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey there u should try Leslie sanson DVDs, she's great u get see what she is all about on u tube. I also love doing Denise Austin workouts I find them on you tube I never have to buy the DVDs.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    DDPYoga www.ddpyoga.com , if you want to see what it can do, search Arthur Boorman, on youtube.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I use Wii Just Dance and the old Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies, Supreme 90 days ( this one is hard so I don't do it much). The Richard Simmons is a good workout, it is about 50 minutes and has warm up and cool down.

Good Luck! :smile: