What kind of lunch box did you have?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    I had a Holly Hobbie one for awhile (that gingham-decked girl with the ridiculously huge bonnets), then switched to brown paper bags (but drew comics on them just to feel special).
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Raggedy Ann and Andy!
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I rotated lunch boxes between Silverhawks, He-Man and Thundercats!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I just remembered what I wanted to say LOL. I don't remember a lunch box but I do have a Snoopy Woodstock lunch bag now.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    This is the kind of box I had. No pictures on them, just 3 boxes for 3 separate food groups. :bigsmile:

http://www.kegworks.com/images/detailed/TGWSS-003-tiffin-food-B1.jpg
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    Spongebob, and then The Powerpuff Girls.
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    JEM she was my favorites and my little pony :)
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I too was stuck with the paper bags, or school lunch. :yawn:

My daughter starts preschool at the elementary this year and picked out a metal spiderman one. It is AWSOME! :glasses:

I love that she does not feel the need to fulfill a stereotipic role. She does get angry that they do not make any 'girl' shirts that look like the super hero ones for boys. I asked her if she would like to get the boy one and she looked at me with the 'oh, please, MOM' look and said "Uh, no. They are not comfortable like ours!" LOL!!!
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    The only one I can really remember, bar my plain clear one with a blue lid, was a blank red one that I covered in Mulan stickers. :glasses:
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I had a pale yellow Smurfs one that opens to have the Thermos on one side (the top), and your lunch on the other (the bottom) - it made the BEST seat to let me see over the backs of the bus seats... and I still have it :)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I had the Ron Jeremy lunch box with the 12" hedgehog thermos

Any chance your parents were named John and Linda?
  • jzsor12
    jzsor12 Posts: 69
    Options
    the lion king
    it had Timon and Pumba on it :D
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    I had a Super Mario Brothers lunchbox and Sonic the Hedgehog. The old school Mario and Sonic. As in... King Koopa not Bowser Mario. As in chili dog eating sonic and Dr. Robotnik, not Eggman. I am such a nerd.... XD
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Flipper

And I ALWAYS brought it home EMPTY

Why do you think I'm on MFP? :bigsmile:
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    the lion king
    it had Timon and Pumba on it :D

Love you!

My first (and only, as a child, to my recollection) was My Little Pony. However, last year for Christmas, the boyfriend gave me the Lion King collectors 3D/Blu-Ray/ect movies which came in a tin Lion King lunch box. It is still in the wrapper, though.
  • Bittersweet82
    Options
    1986 Popples tin lunch box. After that it was the brown bags

OMG Popples!!! you just made my night :o) *warm childhood feelings embraced*