Replies

• peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    69/10
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    my fiance just rated my body a 6. i am crushed!
  • Thaelvyn
    Thaelvyn Posts: 67
    Options
    but you can't divide by zero!

..wait. i think i see what you did there.

:smokin:
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Ouch
  • rdyne1
    rdyne1 Posts: 53
    Options
    6 - 7 on a good day, easily a 5 on a bad one haha
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Damn I'm Drinking beer now - beer- holder- hmm

Beeer makes everything look better, I think I may have to go and get one!
  • mainelymama
    Options

This is why you never ask your partner to rate you ever ever ever! If he said 10, you would think he was 'just saying that' and anything less makes you feel like ****. It's a no win!
  • foxyforce
    Options

This is why you never ask your partner to rate you ever ever ever! If he said 10, you would think he was 'just saying that' and anything less makes you feel like ****. It's a no win!

OMG I DIDN'T ASK HIM! my issue of shape was on the table
    and he read the cover, "PERFECT 10 BODY" and then then he said "you're almost there, i'd give you a 6"
  • mainelymama
    Options

and he read the cover, "PERFECT 10 BODY" and then then he said "you're almost there, i'd give you a 6"

:noway: omg Im so sorry! I think you are higher than a 6 though... a 6 is a liiittle better than average. You definately are better than average!!! what was he thinking?! :brokenheart:
  • foxyforce
    Options

:noway: omg Im so sorry! I think you are higher than a 6 though... a 6 is a liiittle better than average. You definately are better than average!!! what was he thinking?! :brokenheart:

i have no idea. and now i don't just feel ****ty about my body, but this is the person i am gonna spend the rest of my life with?
  • amnesobel
    Options
    I'm a 10! 5 on the outside and 5 on the inside! :)
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

and sometimes that stupid, ignorant beholder needs to be given a black eye

~Miss Piggy

I'm sorry, but anyone who quotes Miss Piggy is a solid 10 in my book!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Rate for how hot I am huh??!!! Well let's see. I am 6.5 months pregnant and the average temp this summer was probably 105, so I would rate myself a 10!! I am hot 24 hours a day and sweat constantly!!! So I would say I am pretty damn hot ;)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Wow- maybe a 6 or 7? I'm workin' on it. :)
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Well, I am a bit biased, but I'm gonna say an 8? 7 maybe, but no less.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    12....In the words of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.."I'd F me...I'd F me so hard"

Oh...we weren't rating by how many beers....Sorry
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options

i have no idea. and now i don't just feel ****ty about my body, but this is the person i am gonna spend the rest of my life with?

Well, if arbitrary numbers mean that much to you ... they don't really mean anything; this is just supposed to be one of those "fun" joke topics.
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    minus 20